I do(61)

Alexa's p.o.v:

After the makeup artist finished my makeup my mom walked towards me.

"I can't believe my little girl is getting married. I have to admit I never thought you'll get married to a man like Demetri but he loves you and you look like you're happy with him. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not believing you when you said your teacher was assaulting y-"
Before my mother finished the sentence she started crying.

"Mom.."
I said as I wiped her tears.

"I'm not expecting you to forgive me, so even you don't, I'll always love you."
My mother said as she continued to sob.

"I already forgave you. I love you mom"
I said as hugged her.

After my mom and all of my bridesmaids had their hair and makeup Demetri's mother walked in.

She just smiled and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and smiled.

"You are an amazing woman, I want you to always remember that! You accepted my son when nobody else would. You don't see his looks you only see his incredible feelings he has for you. I respect you for that well, maybe more than respect, I adore you for that. My son is very lucky to have you. "
Vera said and I smiled and started crying.

"Don't cry you are going to make me cry"
Vera said and she started crying.

After 3 minutes of of all of us crying including Vera, my mom, Demetri's aunt, Demetri's grandmother, Demetri's cousins, Demetri's dad, Jolene and for some reason a guy named John who is Demetri's assistant, the makeup artist had to do our makeup all over again.

Of course it wasn't a problem for her, considering the fact that we paid her a lot of money.

"Alexa the ceremony is starting!"
Credit who somehow became Demetri's best man said.

"Let's do this. "

Demetri's p.o.v:

As I Alexa walking down the aisle I took a sigh of relief. A couple of seconds ago I still had fears of her not ever coming.

But luckily, she did. I smiled brightly as I scanned my future's wife body.

Her dress hugs her figure perfectly , making all of the women in the room jealous.

Leo, her father who was walking her down the aisle, gave me a dangerous look of:"hurt her and I'll kill you".

I just smiled at him and kept looking at my beautiful future wife who I love and cherish.

"You know Vera, I also used to look like that when I was younger"
My aunt who was holding Stephen whispered to my mother.

"If that what helps you sleep at night, sure"
My mother said and I tried to keep myself from laughing my heart out.

"Whatever, I bet her cheek bones are not natural any-"
Before she finished her sentence suddenly Stephen threw up on her and I smirked.

She then handed me Stephen and ran to the bathroom probably to change clothes.

"Daddy is proud of you"
I whispered to Stephen's ear.

After Alexa finished walking down the aisle she kissed her father in the cheek and walked towards me and smiled her gorgeous smile.

*Author: I'm not going to put any religious details into the ceremony because I don't really want to offend anyone or to disrespect anyone's religion. *

Then my uncle's friend who was doing our ceremony started doing the ceremony. I didn't really pay attention, I was too focused on my beautiful fiancee.

Stephen's p.o.v:

When that woman said and things about my mommy I got really mad.

No one messes with my mommy without messing with me. I know that woman is just jealous because my mommy is beautiful, every time we go outside all the other babies are always looking at my mommy.

My daddy is very lucky because he is ugly, but I still love him. But! If he will ever hurt my mommy I will beat his ass. But I don't think that he will, he loves her to much.

I may be young but I can tell if something was wrong. A couple of days ago my daddy started crying for hours only because he missed my mommy.

He cried so much I thought he was the baby.

In conclusion, I'm glad I got my mommy's looks.

Alexa's p.o.v:

The kissing part is getting close and I'm freaking out because I still don't feel comfortable enough.

What the hell am I going to do?

I don't want to embarrass him in front of all of those people. It would be really embarrassing for him when he'll try to kiss me and I wouldn't let him.

Everybody already thinks I'm only with him for the money and not because I love him, if I'm not going to kiss him people will even have more reasons to think that.

I should just gather my courage and do it.

"Demetri Nicolaj Ivanov will you take Alexandra Savannah Smith to be your wife?"
Demetri's uncle's friend asked.

"I do"
He answered as he smiled at me.

"And you, Alexandra Savannah Smith will you take Demetri Nicolaj Ivanov to be your husband"
He asked.

"I do"
I answered as I smiled back at Demetri who was holding Stephen.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride"
Shit. I'm fucked.

Demetri then pressed his lips to mine and I tried my best to not break the kiss. After a couple of seconds that seemed like forever we finally broke the kiss.

I have a feeling this is going to be a long night.

To be continued....

I hope you enjoyed!❤💖💗💗💗

Don't forget to vote and comment!! 💖❤💗❤💖❤💗❤💗💖💗💝💝💝💝💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

#stay_home_stay_safe