Luxva(41)

Alexa's p.o.v:
-the next day-
I wake up and notice that Demtrie is not next to me. I go to Stephen's nursery and see Demetri changing Stephen's diaper.

When Demetri notices me he gives a small smile. I return the gesture.
After Demetri washed his hands he gives me a small peck on my lips.

"Good morning baby"
Demetri says with a bright smile.

"Someone looks happy today"
I said as he gave me Stephen.

"Well, my father just gave me another 25 percent of his company. That means that I now own 50 percent!"
Demetri said in excitement.

"Wow that's amazing! I'm so happy for you"
I said. I then kissed his cheek.

"Well, I need to go to the office to sign the contract and all, and you are coming"
Demetri said.

"Do I have to? I'm so tired..."
I said with a tired expression.

"Yes you do. Now let's get dressed. "

After we took a shower and got dressed we got into Demtrie's car. Demetri was the one driving so obviously he sat in the front seat while I sat in the backseat with Stephen.

Stephen is so different from his father, even though he's only a couple weeks old you can see that he loves going outside and meeting people. Demetri is the complete opposite. Demetri is one of the most antisocial people I have ever met.

I'm trying to help Demetri with his social skills, it's not really working but I'll keep trying.

I have to admit Demetri is a great father, at first I had my doubts.. but Demetri truly loves Stephen.

After a 30 minute ride we got into Demtrie's office. We went the elevator with Stephen in my arms.

I couldn't go to the meeting so I had to stay outside with Tom.

"Hi, oh my God he's so cute!"
Tom said as I layed a kiss on Stephen's forehead.

"Thank you, I'm sure Stephen is thankful too."
I said with a smile.

We talked fir about 20 minutes until I got an email from Luxva university. I opened the email

Suddenly my face expression changed

"What happen?"
Tom asked with a worried face.

"I didn't get accepted to Luxva"
I said and Tom had a confused expression.

"What? That's weird after Mr. Ivanov went their the other day I was sure you will accepted"
He explained.

"You're right, that is weird."
I said.

I'm not stupid I knew exactly what was going on here. Why would Demetri do this to me?! He knew how much college meant to me and he still does this to me!