David's therapy session(20)

It's short,

Really short.

David's p.o.v:
-next day at the psychologist office-

"So David, we didn't see eachother for 2 months already what brings you back?"
My psychiatrist doctor Kim said.

"It's a girl"
I answered.

"Again? I told you many times stop trying to create feelings you don't have"
Kim said.

"I know what you said, I heard it many times. But she's different, I'm telling you she's not like the others"
I said.

"David, the minute you find someone you like you lose control. You want them and when you finally have them you don't want them anymore. It's called lust not love"

"That's the old me, Alexa and I had a connection! Not like the others. I felt something towards her something I didn't feel about anyone else"
I insisted.

"Where did you meet?"
She asked.

"Umm, she's actually, my student"
I answered.

"What?! David, that's inappropriate. And any way you are 47 she's like what 18?"
What is she saying?

"What are you saying? Because I'm 30 year's her senior I can't date my love of my life? Because she has a fucking boyfriend who will never love her like I do so I should stay back? No! I love her and she loves me !! I know it for sure. "
I yelled as I got out of her stupid office.

Who does this bitch think she is?! Of course Alexa is going to love me! I'm handsome, my parents are extremely wealthy, I'm smart and I can give her whatever she desires! We are going to have the most beautiful kids in the world! They will be the perfect combination of my features and Alexa's.

I know she's going to be a great mother and I'm going to be a great father.
We are going to have a big weeding and she's going to be just gorgeous in her beautiful white dress.

Oh and the honeymoon!  I'm not going to sleep with her until our weeding day because I want her first time to be special, I know for sure that's her first time she would never lose her virginity to some loser. 

My parents are going to live her for sure, she's exactly what they would like in their future daughter in-law.

In a matter of fact I'm going to t them right now,

-30 minutes later-

"David we missed you!"
My mother said, many people don't believe that she's my mother because she looks quite young. That's because she gave birth to me when she was 14.

"Dave! Come in!"
My father said, well not my biological one because I have no idea who is my father.

"So how are you? Did you meet someone?"
My mother asked.

"Well, in a matter of fact I did.  Wanna see a picture?"
I said grabbing my phone.

"We would love that"
My father said.

"Isn't she beautiful?"
I said as I showed them the picture I took of her in the middle of class while she was doing an assignment.

"She's gorgeous, but isn't she a little to young for you?"
My mother asked.

"Well, she's very mature for her age."
I said, and I didn't lie she's probably more mature than most of the women in my age.

"Well, when can we meet her?"
My mother asked.

"Very soon, very soon mother"
I said as I smiled.

Alexa Smith you will be mine.

I'm sorry, it's Alexa Evens. That fits so nicely. We were meant to be.

Thank you for reading!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!💖💝💖💝💖💝💖💝💖💝💖💖

Stay home, stay safe.