The jet(15)

Demetri's p.o.v:

It has been 5 months since Alexa and I started dating, and things are doing great.

Her family now accepts me, and my family of course accepts her.

I was thinking about proposing but I know it's probably too early for her, but I do know that I will be proposing to her some day, maybe another a couple of months.

Another month or so, Alexa will be starting college.

I really don't want her to go, I tried talking to her about it, but we ended up fighting and she was crying, and I don't like to see my baby girl cry.

She decided to take a course in English and in History.

Because college is going to start soon, I thought that my baby and I can have a little vacation.

I just feel like we both need it, a vacation of just the two of us.

I thought we can go to one of my favorite places in the world, Monaco.

Alexa actually never been to Monaco, so it can be a new experience for her.

And the best thing is, that she gets to go to Monaco with a billionaire.

And how can I say it, Monaco is the place for billionaires.

But we are not only going to Monaco, we are first taking a private jet to Paris and then to Nice then we will take a yacht to Monaco.

I'm supposed to pick up Alexa from her place, so I get into my red Lamborghini and drive to Alexa's house.

I actually thought about asking her to move in with me, it will easier for us to meet,plus it closer to her collage.

But the thing I'm actually excited for, is that she will be with 24/7.

That's also kind of the reason I wanted to take her to this vacation,  so she can see how it's to live together.

We are going for a 3 week vacation that's a long time to be with someone, also for me.

But I'm not gonna have a problem about it, I can spend my rest of my life by her side and that would be perfect.

With all of this thoughts I didn't even noticed I'm 1 minute away from her place.

-phone call-

Me- Hello? Baby?

Alexa- yea?

Me- come down stairs I'm here.

Alexa- okay, see you soon baby.

Me- see you soon my love.

-end of phone call-

"Hi baby"
Alexa says as she opened the car door.

"I missed you so much babe"
I said as I strok her hair.

"I missed you too"
She said as she smiles the most beautiful smile in the whole world.

"So do you wanna go to your place"
She asked as she buckled her seatbelt.

"We're actually going somewhere else,"
I said smirking.

"Where?"
She asked.

"It's a suprise"
I said as I started driving.

******
Alexa's p.o.v:

"Wake up sleeping beauty, we're here"
Demtrie's said waking me up from my nap.

"Two more minutes"
I said as I leaned my head on his lap.

"I'm sorry baby, but I promise you can sleep how much you want in the flight"

Did he just say flight? Or am I still  asleep?

"What do you mean flight?"
I asked as I got up from his lap.

"We are going to Monaco baby"
He said as he took my hand and kissed it.

"What do you mean Monaco?! I didn't pack anything, and I have to tell my parents or they'll freak out!"
I said worried.

"I already packed all of the clothes you have in my closet plus you can buy more clothes there, and I also told your parents"
He assured me as I nod.

"Now let's go to Monaco!"
He said as he got out of the car and opened my  car door.

"You look good today"
I said as I saw his exposed muscular arms that showed in his short sleeve shirt.

"You look beautiful as always, "
He said then he kissed my lips passionately as I put my arms around his neck.

"Okay sir, we're ready"
A Male voice said, when we broke the kiss I looked to see who it is, and saw the private jet.

"Thank you John, we'll be there in a second, " Demetri said as he turned around to John

Demetri said as he turned around to John.

"No problem sir"
John said as he got into the Jet.

"You didn't tell me you own a private jet,"

"Well, I own a lot of things "

****

"We are ready to take off" We heard John saying on the speaker

We heard John saying on the speaker.

"Dima, can I ask you a question?"
I said.

"Of course, what is it?"
He asked.

"I was just wondering, why do you love Monaco so much?"

"Well, in Monaco they  only judge you by your power and wealth."
He said.

"And that's a good thing?"
I questioned as I raised an eyebrow.

"Well, in most places they indeed judge by your power and wealth,but also by your looks. "
He said as he looked at the floor.

I feel so sorry for him, people can be cruel sometimes.
I know that he's insecure about himself, but for me he's perfect.