The case(43)

Demetri's p.o.v:
-one day later-

"Okay, I need all of the information you can get about David Evens. I want to everything about him. And when I mean everything I mean: parking tickets, college, parents..."
I said to the top five private investigators in the country.

-5 hours later-

"Mr. Ivanov you have to see this."
One of the detectives said as he approached my desk.

He handed a paper and I started to read it.
My face had a huge grin because of what was written on that paper.

" David Evens main suspect of the rape of Lena Donatan. "

"The case was closed because they weren't enough evidence"
He explained.

" find me the address of Lena."
I said and he nodded.

"What are you waiting for? Go!"
I said and he ran .

-2 hours later-

"Mr. Ivanov, we found the address. It's: #@#@ "
He said and I nod.

I went to my car and turned on the GPS. After about 40 minutes I got to the poor part of town. I felt really uncomfortable driving there with a car that cost half a million dollars.

The street was really messy so I couldn't find Lena's house.

"Umm, excuse me, do you know where Lena Donatan lives?"
I asked a young guy.

"You mean big boob Lena? She lives in the end of the street. Is there any chance that I can get five bucks?"
He asked. I hesitated for a moment because I was afraid he will buy drugs with that money but he looked okay so I handed two bills of a hundred.

"Thank you bro!"
He thanked and I watched him walk to the grocery store. I sigh in relief, I don't want to help someone die from drugs.

I drove to the end if the street and saw a broken house. I knocked at the door and heard a female voice.

"Billy I told you already, I'm not going to fuck you if you're not gonna wear a condom! It don't matter if you pay me 500!"
A voice yelled from the house as she opened the door.

"You are not Billy. "
A woman in her late 30's said. For some odd reason she kind of looked like Alexa but not much.

"Nope. Can I come in?"
I asked and she hesitated for a moment but then she saw my Rolex watch.

"Come in. "
She said and I walked through the door. The house was messy and old.

"So, a blow job is a 100 and a fuck is 300. But you have to use a condom!"
She said and I laughed.

"I'm not here for sex,"
I said and she started laughing.

"Why would a guy ugly as you come here if it's not for sex?"
She said.

"I'm here to know about David Evens. Is that name familiar to you?"
I asked and she froze.

"I-I never heard that name."
She said. I could tell that she was lying.

"Tell me did he rape you?"
I asked and she started crying.

"You wouldn't believe me anyway."
She said as she sobbed.

"I would. Please tell me."
I said and we sat on the couch.

-Lena's p.o.v(19 years ago)-

Today is Thursday and that means that I have a class in English. Tuesday is my favorite day because of that.

The reason that I love English class us because our hot professor. Not only he's handsome but he is also incredibly smart.

I know that it's a childish thing but I have a huge crush on him!! And I have a feeling he likes me too.

-2 hours later-

"Lena will you come to my office please?"
The professor asked and I nodded as I followed him to the office.

When we got to the office he closed the door and then he grabbed my waist.

"What are you doing?"
I asked as David travel his hands under my shirt until his hands got to my breasts.

"Stop! I'm not comfortable!!"
I said as I tried to take his hands off me.

"Shut up bitch!"
He said as he flipped me over and bended me over the desk.

"If I will one word from you, I going to fucking murder you!"
He whispered to my ear.

He then took off his pants and took off my skirt and underwear. I wanted to cry but I felt too hopeless.

He then insert his dick inside my pussy. I closed my eyes trying to ignore the pain I was feeling. After a ten minute torture he got dressed and he gave me my underwear.

"Why? Why did you do this?"
I asked with tears in my eyes.

"Because you look like a slut and you dress like one too. Oh and if you ever tell someone about this I promise that I will kill you. "
He said with a serious look.

I then put my clothes on and ran from his office.

-end of flashback-

"I'm so sorry. "
The ugly dude said.

"He was right. I am a slut. "
I said sobbing.

"Listen, I believe you. I'm a wealthy man I can get him In prison. Do you have any kind of evidence?"
He asked and I went to my room to take some papers.

"A couple of weeks after I got pregnant. I was only 16 then so my big sister offered to take care of the baby. I didn't see the baby since the birth but I know that she's a girl."
I explained.

"I went to the police after I gave birth and I wanted to do a D.N.A test for the baby because I wanted to prove that David is the father but my sister didn't let me. So the case closed."
I explained and I saw that the guy gasped as he looked at the papers.

"No, this can't be"

To be continued...

Thank you for reading!❤💗💖❤💗💖 I hope you enjoyed!❤💗♥️💖💗❤ Don't forget to vote and comment!💖💗❤💖💗❤
#stay_home_stay_safe