Protect(65)

Demetri's p.o.v:

You know that feeling where you see something that shocks you so much that you don't know how to handle it? That's what I felt when I saw this.

I saw Victoria and some other woman speaking to my Alexa. Is that why she has been gone for so long? I was so worried, I thought something might have happened to her that I even went down to the lobby to check on her.

I can't believe Victoria is actually here, what shocks me even more is that she's talking to my precious Alexa. Alexa, my wife, my everything, is talking to the woman I hate most.

The woman who broke my heart and tainted my soul, the woman who made me lose faith in love is talking to the woman who fixed my heart and cleaned my soul, the woman who made be believe in love again.

Victoria shouldn't even have the pleasure to be in the same room as my wife. Alexa is too innocent and kind for that evil bitch.

The pain that awful woman brought into my life is unbearable. There were days where I just wanted to die because of her.

Alexa is the exact opposite, she brought me so much joy and I am willing to do anything for her.

As I walk towards them I can feel sweat on my forehead, why am I so nervous? This is your chance Demetri, to tell her what you should've told her.

"Victoria"
I said and she turned around and gasped.

"Demetri?"
She asked and I stay with a blank expression.

"Alexa this is Victoria"
I said.

"Yeah, I kno- one second you're are that Victoria?!"
Alexa asked.

"Wait a minute how do you know eachother?"
Victoria asked.

"She's my wife"
I said and Victoria and the other woman started laughing.

"She is your wife? Not even a dog would want to marry you, you think she will?! "
She said while laughing.

"It's true, I am his wife. Do you have a problem with that?"
Alexa said and I smirked.

"Why would you marry someone who looks like that? You can do so much better. Is he holding you hostage?"
Victoria asked, suddenly Alexa slapped her in the face.

"How dare you saying that to the man I love? You're a cruel bitch, I hope you'll burn in hell, I love Demetri and I'll always will, so deal with that. "
My heart is beating so fast right now. I can't believe Alexa actually said that, I'm so excited. Alexa really does love me.

Alexa's p.o.v:

When that freaking bitch said those stuff about Demetri I wanted to shoot her in the head.

How dare she say that horrible stuff about the man I love? When someone says bad things about Demetri I feel insulted even though it's not about me I still feel bad because this is my husband and the father of my son.

I love him so much, I need to tell him I got raped. But, I can't, I am ashamed.

Am I being selfish? Yes.

Am I making a mistake for not telling him? Probably.

Am I going to tell him? No.

And Mr. Kingsley said I had logical thinking.

I really hope Demetri is not insulted, that's not my intention. I just want to bring him joy, I don't want to cause him any harm.

Victoria hurt him so much I don't want to be like her and I'm not her. I'm have a heart.
She hurt him so much and it still affects him.

Most of his insecurities re because of her, she made him feel like nothing. She made the man I love feel like nothing!

He just wants to be loved, he just wants someone to not judge him by his looks.

I hope Demetri knows how much he means to me, because I know how much I mean to him. I am his everything and I know it, some girls would might take advantage of that but not me.

David's p.o.v:

I have been in prison for over a month now, I even got five new tattoos. The food is horrible, especially when you are used to chef quality food.

I need to stay here for another 5 years, I don't really know how I going to stay here.

All the people in prison hate me probably because rapists are the most hated people.

So yeah being is prison is hard, especially when you're not guilty.

To be continued...
Thank you for reading!❤💗💖❤💗💖I hope you enjoyed!💖💗❤💖💗❤Don't forget to vote and comment!❤💗💖❤💗💖
#stay_home_stay_safe