unknown(50)

Demetri's p.o.v:

After our very wild morning Alexa and I took a shower and got dressed.

She may or may not gave me a blow job in the shower. What can I say? she likes to please her master, who am I to say to her no?

I said that I'll give her anything she wants, if she wants to suck my dick 3 times a day, that's fine. I'm not judging.

Anyways, Alexa went to check on Stephen who already has a safe place in Harvard.
And in oxford, and in Stanford, and in cambridge. What can I say, my kid deserves the best from the best.

I'm currently in my office emailing my private investigator. I told him that I want all the footage from yesterday's rode. And I want him to find me the asshole who drove that car.

I feel my blood bowel just by thinking about night, I almost lost her. When I'll find that asshole!

"Stephen look who's here"
Alexa says as walked through the door. I just smile looking my son who is in his mother's arms who's also my future wife.

I get up from my chair and walk towards them. I kiss Stephen's forehead and peck Alexa's lips.

"Stephen is this Dada? Can you say 'D- a- d- a'?"
Alexa asks.

"T-a-t-a"
Stephen says and Alexa and I clap our hands.

"Close enough. "
We both chuckle.

"So how are you feeling?"
I asked her as we both sit down.

"I'm fine, I still have little headache but I'm fine.."
She replied.

"That's nice, your mother called about some dress fitting?"
I asked.

"Oh, yeah I'm supposed to see the weeding dress I bought."
She explains and I nod.

"Do you want me to take care of Stephen?"
I ask.

"Yea that would be wonderful! Thank you, my future husband"
She says and blush at the last part. Yea that's right, I'm going to be your husband.
It sounds so good, she's my wife and I'm her husband.

Everybody will know that she's married, and that she's mine.

"Can I get a kiss from my future wife?"

"Of course you can silly, you don't need to ask"
She says. Then she kissed my lips passionately.

God, why does this feel so good?

Sometimes I think what would've happened if I wouldn't have went to that dinner. I would probably would've done what I did, fucking some whore and getting drunk.

What would've happened to Alexa? Would she date some handsome guy she met at college?

I don't even want to think about it. She's my life, she's my everything.

She is this stunning young woman who just came into my life and made it so much better. I never thought I'll ever get married let alone marry someone who's perfect as Alexa.

She cares about me so much, I see it in her eyes. People never give me look at me the way Alexa does. People usually look at me with disgust.

But not her. She looks at me with love and caring.

The way she strokes my hair when I feel insecure, the way she whispers to my ear that she loves me when some boy flirts with her.

She reads me like a book, she knows when I'm sad, she knows when I'm insecure and she knows when I'm horny.

It doesn't matter how I feel that day she will always make it better. She will always make me feel like the luckiest man in the world.

She's the medicine to all my problems, even if I'm sad the moment I'm in her presence I feel instantly better.

"Dima you're listening?"
She asked.

"I'm sorry, I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have you"
I said and she smiles.

"I'm lucky to have you"
She says and I smile back.

We had a couple moments of silence. We were just looking at eachother. Alexa just smiled and I stroke her cheek.

After a couple of minutes the bell door ring breaking the silence.

"It's probably Jolene and my mom.. I should get going. I love you! Bye"
She said as she handed me Stephen.

"Bye baby, have fun, and don't forget you're mine"
I whispered to her ear.

"And you're mine"
She says as she pecked my lips.

"I'm all yours"
I say making chuckle.

"That's right, you're my man."
She said as she as she kissed my cheeks.

"Only yours"
I said. Then Alexa's phone rang.

"I should get going, bye I love you!"
She said and then she walked through the door.

It felt so good when she said that I'm her man. Yeah I'm her man. It feels so good to know that I'm my baby girl's man. I'm will always take care of her and I will never mistreat her.

I will treat her like the princess she is, anything her precious heart desires I will give her.

Kevin's p.o.v:

I don't get it. I broke Alexa's heart when we were younger, but I still have feelings for her?

How exactly am I going to go to the wedding without looking depressed?

I suddenly heard my phone rang I looked at the screen and it was an unknown number.

-phone call-

Me- hello?

Unknown- you don't know me but I know you. If you help me, I'll help you.

Me- what are you talking about?

To be continued..
Thank you for reading!💖❤💗💖❤💗 I hope you enjoyed!💗❤💖💗❤💖 Don't forget to vote and comment!💖❤💗💖❤💗
#stay_home_stay_safe