David's calling(42)🌶🌶

Alexa's p.o.v:

A couple of days ago Demetri came back from the hospital and I'm giving him as much attention as possible.

I'm going with clothes that expose my body for his request. I don't really have a problem with it. I like to please Demetri, I like having someone in control and Demetri knows it.

Demetri can sometimes be a big baby sometimes,Stephen is probably less of a baby than him. All he wants is my attention, I do try to give him as much attention as I can, it can be a little frustrating.

"Babyyyyy, "
Demetri whined.

"What?"
I asked as I walked towards the sofa.

"I haven't fuck you in days and my cock I hard"
Demetri said as I rolled my eyes.

"Dima, the doctors told you that you get some rest and to not participate in activities that involve can take a lot if energy from you"
I explained.

Demetri's face expression was a disappointment one. I feel so bad but it's for his own good!

"Pleaseeeeeee"
Demetri whined again.

"The only thing I can give you is a blow job. Would you like that?"
I asked and Demtrie nodded in excitement.

I got my down my knees and started to take off Demetri's pants and boxers.

After I threw his boxers on the floor and started sucking his cock. He started moaning and stroking my hair.

"Fuck, baby"
He moaned.

"I'm going to cum!"
Demetri moaned again.

After a couple of seconds his white cum was all over my mouth and I swallowed it like the little whore I was.

"Thank you baby,"
Demetri said as he put back his pants, I smiled as I stood up and went to Stephen's room.

"Hello my little baby boy, "
I said as I picked Stephen from his crib.

"Oh, my baby you were crying because your diaper is wet?"
I said as I kissed his cheek. Stephen is the most adorable baby in the world.

After I changed Stephen's diaper I went to the living room.

"Good morning my son, aren't you the cutest thing in the world?!"
Demetri said to Stephen.

I then heard my phone ringing.

"Can you take of Stephen?"
I said as I handed Demetri Stephen.

I then took the phone from my pocket.

-phone call-

Me- Hello?

David- Hi, it's David.

Me- oh, well hi.

David- well, is there any chance that we can meet.

Me- listen, I really don't think it a good idea. I'm engaged and I have a kid.

David- please? I really need you! Please*sobs* I love you!! Please I'm the man for you!! You and I can start a beautiful family, please?

Me- NO! leave me alone you fucking psychopath pervert!

-end of phone call-

"What happened?"
Demetri asked.

"It was David, "
I said and I saw that Demtrie was getting mad.

"That fucking asshole! Why did he say?"
He asked.

" he said that he loves a-a-and"
But before I could finish the sentence I burst into tears. I hate David so fucking much.

"Shh, it's okay baby. You don't want Stephen seeing you crying do you?"

"You're right, it's just that he annoys me so much! "
I explained.

"I know, he's a real asshole. What about we go to the pool and take a swim?
He asked and I nod.

Demtrie's p.o.v:

That son of a bitch. How dare he? He is making my beautiful baby girl cry! That asshole is going to pay.

Beast- what the fuck are we going to about him?

Me- well, I'm going to think about something. But we need to think of a good plan. A plan where I'm not going to get in trouble but I'm going to get him in trouble.

Beast- I have an idea.

To be continued...
Thank you for reading!💖💗❤❤💗💖💖💗❤ I hope you enjoyed!❤💗💖❤💗💗 Don't forget to vote and comment!💗❤💖💗❤💖
#stay_home_stay_safe