water(55)

I know it's short but I had a really horrible headache, I'm so sorry.

Alexa's p.o.v:

"Here's your water"
Kevin said as he handed me a glass.

As much as I wanted to throw it on his face, I have a child so I don't want to piss him off.

"Thank you"
I said as I smiled and grabbed the cup.

I started drinking the water and I felt Kevin's eyes scanning me. I feel so uncomfortable, he is looking at me with lust. I want to throw up.

"You have no idea how beautiful you are, do you?"
He asked and I stayed silent.

"I love everything single thing about you. Why can't you just admit it? You are beautiful. Just say it!"
He demanded and I stayed silent.

"Just freaking say it!"
He yelled again.

"Stop! I never felt beautiful! I still don't. You, Mr. Kingsley... you always treated me like garbage and then you are surprised why I'm going to marry one? Any girl would leave Demetri by now, he is a possessive asshole, but I'm not any girl. I wanted to date Demetri because he is broken, like me. Like Demetri, the people I loved betrayed me. Secondly, I don't feel like I deserve better, I hate myself I really do.
That's why I never understood why Demetri is so jealous all the time, I always felt like him. "
I explained with tears in my eyes.

It's true, I never loved myself. Probably because of what happened with Kevin and Mr. Kingsley.

They made me feel like I wasn't worth anything, I still do. Every time I look at the mirror I cry, not because I feel ugly, but because I feel like a whore.

That's why I'm still with Demetri, he never used me. He never thought of me as a person who will always be his, not like other people.

But Demetri doesn't need to be afraid I love him, I love him so much. I just want to see him and tell him how much he means to me.

Demetri just come already.

Demetri's p.o.v:

I decided to throw the vodka bottle in the trashcan, I can't drink now.

It's been 12 hours and my staff still couldn't find anything. Suddenly I heard a knock.

"Come in"

Then Lena walked through the door.

"I know where Alexa is"
She said.

"Talk. "
I demand.

"Kevin wanted me to help him to kidnap Alexa, of course I didn't agree so I thought that he will not kidnap her but then he did. He called me last night, he is at Los Angels here is the addres"
She said as she handed me a note with an address on it.

I then ran through the door as I ran to the elevator one of the detectives approached me.

"Sir I think you need to see this"
He said.

"I don't care. I'm going to find my baby girl!"
I said in excitement.

"Sir I thin-"
Before he could finish the sentence I went inside the elevator.

Wait for me baby girl. Wait for me.

To be continued...
Thank you for reading!💗💖❤💗💖💗I hope you enjoyed!💖💗❤💖💗❤Don't forget to vote and comment!❤💗💖❤💗💖
#stay_home_stay_safe