Smile(69)🌶🌶

Alexa's p.o.v:

After I called Jolene and told her that I want to meet her tomorrow I went and kissed Demetri in bed.

I broke the kiss and got under the covers. Demetri wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Good night baby"

"Good night Demetri"

-in the morning-

I slowly open my eyes and looked over to my other side. Demetri was still sleeping peacefully so I didn't want to wake him up.

He is so cute when he's sleeping, he looks so calm and peaceful. I slowly strock his cheek and kiss his forehead before I get out of bed and taje a shower and get dressed.

I go to Stephen's room to see that his diaper needs to be changed. I change Stephen's diaper and we go downstairs to the living room.

I cut some fruit and mash them and feed it to Stephen. He really likes watermelons so he really enjoyed it.

As Stephen eats his watermelons I hear steps. I look at the stair case and see Demetri.

Stephen runs to Demetri and hug his leg. Demetri lifts him up and kiss his cheeks.

"Alexa can I have a napkin?"
Demetri asks and I hand him a napkin.

Demetri's cleans Stephen's face and throws the napkin in the trashcan.

"Good morning beautiful"
Demetri says and kisses my forehead.

"Good morning baby "
I say and he smiles.

"I'm going to meet with Jolene today is there anyway you can watch Stephen?":
I asked.

"Umm, no,sorry. I have a meeting."

"Okay, well I take him with me. "
I smile.

After that there was an awkward silence.

Stephen's p.o.v:

Why is no one talking? Did I do something wrong? Is because I ate to much watermelons? Like I don't share food, if mommy wants more watermelons she should just take some watermelons.

I should really become president. There's no chance in helm that I'll lose.

Like I'm cute, handsome and smart. Who wouldn't vote for me?

"Well I should probably go."
Finally the awkward silence is over.

"Oh well bye I love you"
Mommy said and daddy kissed her on the lips.

They are so cute together, they love eachother a lot I don't ever want then to break up.

I want them to stay together forever and ever!!

Daddy handed my to mommy and I smiled. I love mommy so much! But sometimes she is annoying, she never gives me chocolate! She always gives me vegetables.

Daddy on the other hand gives me sweets all the time, he says that I shouldn't say anything to mommy.

Alexa's p.o.v::

I picked up Stephen and got him dressed in a cute shirt and some shorts.

I got into my car and started driving to Jolene's clinic. Jolene has a clinic now and thankfully she does pregnancy tests as well.

I told her yesterday that I want to come to check and she agreed.

I parked in the parking lot and opened the car door. I picked up Stephen and went into the elevator.

I got out of the elevator and walked towards her office.

"Hi, my name is Alexa Ivanov I scheduled an appointment"
I said to the secretary.

"Oh of course! Mrs. Ivanov, Dr. Markson will accept you now":
She said and I smiled.

"Thank you"
I thanked and got inside Jolene's office.

"Oh my God who is that cute little boy?!"
Jolene said as I handed she bend down to stroke Stephen's hair.

"I want to have sex with Demetri just to get a cute baby like this guy"
She chuckled.

"No one's getting Demetri's dick other than me!"
I chuckled.

"So why are you here Mrs. Ivanov?"
She asked.

"It's so weird that I'm actually Mrs. Ivanov.. anyway I've been having morning sickness and I think there's a chance that I'm..."
I explained.

"Pregnant! Oh my God does Demetri know?"
Jolene asked and I stayed silent.

"Alexa? What happened?"

"Kevin raped me and I think t-that I'm pregnant with h-his baby."
I sobbed.

"I-I'm so sorry, I had no idea... listen you should have sex with Demetri"
She said and I raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"If you are pregnant then at least Demetri will think the baby is his. "
She explained.

"But how would I know who is te father?"
I asked.

"If Kevin's te father then we'll see you're pregnant already. But if Demetri is father we'll only see the results in a week.. what I'm trying to say is that if Kevin got you pregnant we'll find out in a couple of days. But if you are pregnant with Demetri baby then we'll only see the results another two weeks because it takes at least two weeks to know the results from the moment you had sex. If you have sex and you're pregnant with Kevin's baby then Demetri will think it's is. And if you're not pregnant with Kevin's baby then maybe you'll be pregnant with Demetri's baby.."
She explained and I nod.

"Okay, so I'll come in a couple of days. "

-3 hours later-

I got dressed in my sexy black lingerie that I know Demetri loves.

I also wore a shirt that says :"daddy's little fuck toy"

I put some red lipstick and some black mascara. I looked at the mirror and sighed.

"I look like a slut. Perfect."
I smiled.

Demetri's p.o.v:

"Alexa? I'm home!"
I called but no answer.

I went up stairs and opened our bedroom and saw Alexa laying on the bed with a shirt and panties.

"Do you like my shirt daddy?"
She asked seductively and I nodded.

"Are you my little fuck toy?"
I asked.

"Yes daddy! Can I kiss your lips?"
She asked.

"Of course you can baby girl"
Then she kissed my lips passionately. I smacked her ass causing her to almost break the kiss.

Both of us broke our kiss because we were both out of breath.

"God you are so freaking hot, I just want to cum in that pretty mouth of yours. "
I said.

"I want you to cum in my mouth and to spank my ass and choke me. Because I'm all yours.."
She said and I smirked.

I take off her shirt and see her beautiful black bra. I start to lay kisses on her neck and travel down to her stomach.

I insert my fingers into her causing her to moan. I move then back and forth and smirk to see that she's already completely wet.

"Daddy this feels so good.."
She moans.

"I know baby, but we are just starting"

To be continued...
Thank you for reading!❤💗💖❤💗💖I hope you enjoyed!💖💗❤💖💗❤Don't forget to vote and comment!❤💗💖❤💗💖
#stay_home_stay_safe