The big day(59)

Alexa's p.o.v:

Today it's Demetri's and I weeding. I'm super excited to finally marry the love of my life.

Demetri and I were supposed to stay a part from eachother a couple of days before the wedding, but because of some events that didn't happen.

I was thinking about staying at my parents house or in Jolene's place but I missed Demetri and Stephen so much that I couldn't leave them.

Even though I missed Demetri a lot it was still hard for me to sleep as the same bed. Not because I don't love him but because I still feel so uncomfortable having man sleeping next to me, even if it's the man I love.

I never really understood women who got raped. I always thought that no one is actually cruel enough to do something like that. But even then I didn't understand why women need to go to therapy after that.

Like it already happened, why do you need to go through therapy?

But now I get it. This rape is probably the hardest thing I had to go through, and I have been assaulted by my teacher when I was 12.

I know it will take time, but how much? Is it going to take a week? A month?maybe even a year?

Will I ever recover?

I feel so useless, I have so many questions but no answers. I really want to tell Demetri but I don't know how exactly. I'm so afraid, what if Demetri will break up with me after he'll find out?

Maybe he wouldn't love me anymore? I would be completely devastated if that will ever happen.

I should just forget about it, I'm getting married in a couple of hours.

The hair stylist is currently doing my hair, as the makeup artist Is doing Jolene's makeup.

Jolene is my maid of honor and my other two bridesmaids are my cousins.

Usually brides would have their friends as their bridesmaids but I don't really have any friends.

The only friends I have is Jolene, Credit and well, Kevin.

I don't really know why girls don't like being my friends, I don't think I'm a bad person but girls just never seemed to like me.

It doesn't matter to me as much as it did. Now I have Stephen and Demetri, and they are enough for me.

It would be nice if I had more girl friends but I'm not depressed about it.

"Oh my God! Alexa you look stunning!"
Jolene said after they finished my hair and makeup.

" Thank you, you look stunning as well, you were right purple ws the right color for you. "
I said.

"Thank you, it's just the minute I saw this purple dress in the store I knew that it would be beautiful. "
She said and I smiled.

Demetri's p.o.v:

I'm so excited to finally marry Alexa. I never really thought about getting married before I met her, but I guess I never thought about a lot thing before I met Alexa.

I never thought I'd love someone as much as I love her, I never thought I'd be a father and I never thought I'd be loved.

But Alexa changed my way of thinking. She showed me a new world, a world where I can be loved.

A world where someone accepts me, and I extremely grateful for that.

I feel so happy and peaceful when I'm with her, no one ever every made me feel that way and I know that no one else will.

I was always seeking acceptance from people but now the only acceptance that matters is hers. I hope she knows how much she means to me, but I know she doesn't. No one does actually, she means to me so much that words can describe it.

"My son, I can't believe it! You're getting married!"
My mother said.

"Me too."
I said with and my mother started to cry.

"What happened?"
I asked.

"It's just that I never thought that you will actually get married. I'm so happy. "
My mother said. Then she hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Well, I'm going to see how Alexa is doing and also to fix my makeup because I ruined it by crying so bad. By the way Alexa is gorgeous, her dress is stunning and fits her perfectly. "
My mother said and I smiled.

After my mother went to check on Alexa my dad and I were left alone.

"I know I'm not the most emotional person but this day I just can't hide my feelings. I love you my son but I have to admit , I never thought you'll get married, at least not with a woman like Alexa. Alexa really loves you I can see it in her eyes. She stayed by your side even when I thought she wouldn't, I hope you understand how lucky you are to find this woman. Not only she gives you happiness but she also gave you an amazing son. I'm proud of you. "
My father said and I started to cry.

I am lucky to have a woman like Alexa as the mother of my children and my partner for life.

Then my father and I hugged eachother, he broke the hug and looked at the door and smiled.

I looked to over and saw that Leo, Alexa's dad was standing next to the door frame.

My dad gave me a tap on the shoulder and walked towards the door. Leo and my father both smiled to eachother and then my father left leaving me alone with Alexa's dad.

He walked towards and I started to sweat. Leo is not a big fan of me to say the least.

"I know you since the moment you were born, I know what kind of man you are. And honestly you don't deserve my daughter, she's a lot better than you. She's kind, innocent and beautiful. So you have to understand how shocked I was to find out your two were dating. At first was against it, but then I realized that she loves you so much and you love her so much. I see how you treat her, you treat her like she's your whole world,and I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. You really do care about her and sometimes this caring can turn into obsession. You don't like it when she goes out with her friends because you are afraid to lose her, I fully understand your concern. You should be afraid, I have a list if men and girl who would love to date my daughter. Do you understand?"
He asked.

"Yes sir"
I answered.

"Good, now get married!"

To be continued...
Thank you for reading!❤💗💖❤💗💖I hope you enjoyed!💖💗❤💖💗❤Don't forget to vote and comment!❤💗💖❤💗💖
#stay_home_stay_safe