sleep(58)

Alexa's p.o.v:

When Demetri almost shot himself I almost died.

There's no way I can handle being without him. I love him so much.

"Thank you so much Lucy, is there anyway we can help you?"
Demetri asked.

"Well, I saw your car and you look pretty well off. You see I have a son who is 7 and I just want him to have a normal life, but i don't have enough money. I don't want to be a prostitute anymore, I want to have a normal job. I was actually supposed to go to college to learn law but then I had my son at 17 and my dumb boyfriend left me.. "
She explained and I looked at Demetri and he smiled. He took from his wallet his business and cash.

"This is my business card and here's a 1000 dollar. Tomorrow come to our weeding and bring your son. Not only I'll give you 2 milion dollars your son will get a scholarship to one of the best schools in the country. Is that okay?"
He asked and handed her the cash, the bussines card and the invation and Lucy nodded with excitement.

"Thank you so much! I can't believe that I'm actually going to have money. Thank you so much!"
She thanked us both as she hugged me tightly.

"Well, think we should an ambulance before this asshole dies because I'm not in the mood to deal with the cops"
Demetri said and all of us nodded.

-2 hours later-

"I missed you so much! Oh my baby. Did you miss mommy?"
I said to Stephen as I hugged him.

"M-a-p-a"
Stephen mumbled trying to say mama.

"You are the cutest thing in whole world! "
I said kissing Stephen's cute cheeks.

"So is Kevin now in jail?"
My mother asked.

"Yes, for 20 years. "
Demetri answered and my mom nodded.

"I never thought Kevin was crazy. He always seemed so kind. "
My mom said and I nodded.

"Is everything okay baby? You look kind of sad. "
Demetri asked.

"Nothing I'm fine."
I lied. I feel horrible, I'm still thinking about how Kevin raped me. I didn't say anything to Demetri because I didn't want to freak him out.

I just feel so uncomfortable, even when Demetri kissed my lips in the ride I started to shiver. That never happens, usually I'm glad kissing Demetri.

I know I can't keep this secret forever, eventually he will suspect but I just hope it will go away before he can notice something is wrong.

"Well Elizabeth, it was wonderful seeing you again but we really need to get ready for tomorrow. "
He said to my mother.

"Bye mom, bye dad"
I said as I hugged them both.

I handed Demetri Stephen and he kissed his cheek.

"Bye Elizabeth, Bye Leo"
Demetri said.

"Bye Alexa, bye Demetri. We'll be in your house first thing in the morning"
My mother said and Demetri smiled.

Then we got into Demtrie's car. Stephen fell asleep and so did I.

Demetri's p.o.v:

I looked at my beautiful future wife sleeping peacefully. She's probably exhausted. I can't blame her, she went through so much these couple of days.

But everything is okay now, I'll protect her and that's why the moment we'll say I do, she's not leaving my side.

I already knew that that's what's going to happen but now I have ever more reason to do so. I can't risk losing her.

Suddenly my phone rang. Shit.

I saw that my phone woke up my precious baby girl.

"Shh, go back to sleep"
I say to her as I stroke her hair slowly.

Then her eyes close again and I sigh with relief.

I pick up the phone.

-phone call-

Me- you woke Alexa up!

Detective - sir this is important.

Me- I don't give a fuck, call me next week.

Detective- sir I really think that you should see this.

Me- bye.

-end of phone call-

Detective(Mike)'s p.o.v:

I looked at the papers again and couldn't believe it. How didn't I suspect it before?

It was so obvious.

I need to do something, quick before something bad happens.

To be continued...
Thank you for reading!💖💗❤💖💗 I hope you enjoyed!💖💗❤💖💗❤Don't forget to vote and comment!❤💗💖❤💗💖
#stay_home_stay_safe