Chapter Twelve: Getting the Hang of it 2

She was indeed the opposite of the Marina Ferry from school, the one who had greasy, short black hair and ugly braces and this annoying, slobbering, scratch for a voice!

But this one...this one was gorgeous, she had long black hair and she was way older and taller than the Marina Ferry that Valerie knew, she had curves in all the right places and a perfect set of teeth so white it made Valerie...furious! Marina Ferry was a she-nerd but Susanne was a woman!

"What are you doing here?! Why can't you just get out of both my lives!?" Valerie exclaimed.

"I do not know what you mean, servant, but I know that you must think twice before you speak to me that way" Marina Ferry's antítetho replied with a nasty sneer that darkened her perfect features.

"Servant?!" Valerie gasped "I am not a servant!"

"With the way you are dressed?" Susanne scoffed flipping her hair back "I do not think so"

"What is so wrong with a tank top and jean shorts?!" Valerie asked, her voice echoing in the silent hall. Everyone had stopped to watch.

"Susanne" the nameless cutie spoke up "I forgot to ask you how to spy, so I brought the Chosen one with me!"

"You little ζωύφια! I will end you for embarrassing me!" Susanne growled and lunged at the boy.

Suddenly everything went slow. Literally.

Valerie watched the boy's innocent face slowly turning into surprise. And Susanne's outstretched hand began to also rather slowly form a green, dangerous looking mist.

She turned around to look at the others and they had shocked expressions and defensive stances.

Valerie was the only one moving normally.

She took advantage of the moment though, and pushed at Susanne, sending her falling through the air (slowly) with her hand still outstretched and the evil, green mist growing bigger.

Then time returned to it's normal speed. Susanne crashed to the floor, her ball of light shooting at the nearest wall and blasting a hole in it.

Staff gasped and exclaimed while she groaned and got up.

"Stay away from him, he's my antítheto!" Valerie said, going into full Mama Bear mode as she stood in front of him.

"Look at what you have done!" Susanne shrieked angrily. Just then, Prince Artemas decided it was a good idea to step in.

"What is happening here? Susanne? What is wrong?" He asked, he glanced at the hole in the wall and back at the group.

"She attacked my antítheto so I attacked her" Valerie said quickly before Susanne could say anything.

"Is that what happened, Tiyapih?" Prince Artemas asked Susanne who sighed dramatically.

"I was only going to use a mild itching spell on him" she said with a pout.

Valerie felt the boy shudder as he held on to her leg for his dear life.

"You blasted that wall!" Valerie said pointing to the smoking hole "itching spell my foot!"

"It was only because I fell, Valerie Reece" Susanne spat in distaste before batting her eyelashes at her Tiyapih.