Jungwoo ➛ 1AM thoughts

Prompt: Jungwoo keeps telling Y/n random things at one in the morning and Y/n just wants to go to sleep.

━━━━━━━⊰❈⊱⊰❈⊱━━━━━━━

"I can't sleep. Why can't I fall asleep?" Jungwoo asks no one as he laid on his back while staring at the ceiling of their bedroom.

He switched the bedside lamp on before turning to Y/n who's sleeping soundly beside him with her back turned to him, and gently shook her shoulder.

"Baby, wake up."

Y/n groaned before looking over her shoulder half-asleep. "What's wrong?"

"Y/n, did you know that you can only use a pillow for as long as one to two years before you throw them away?"

"Did you seriously wake me up for this?"

"No, wait! Hear me out, please." He held her shoulder and when he was sure she was still paying attention to him, he spoke again.

"Humans are just one of the estimated 8.7 million species on earth."

He watched as Y/n faced him to give him a sharp look and breathed deeply.

"Listen, Jungwoo, my sweet, today has been a long day and as much as I want to hear all these things you want to say, I need to catch some sleep." She patted his head lightly before turning the other way.

Jungwoo furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "We just cuddled and watched on Netflix the whole day though?"

He watched as her shoulders slump and turn back to him with an annoyed expression on her face. He was starting to feel bad about waking her up just so she could hopefully accompany him on his late-night train of thoughts.

He opened his arms and pulled her to him in a comfortable position. "Alright, that's enough. We should sleep."

"Seriously?"

Jungwoo shushed her. "You know that I love you, right?"

Y/n snuggled closer to him. "I know, I love you too." she said before dozing off again.

He kissed her forehead lovingly and wished her a good night before finally closing his eyes.