Jisung ➛ Walk you home

" He was so cute when he asked me, how could I say no to him? "

━━━━━━━⊰❈⊱⊰❈⊱━━━━━━━

Y/n woke up grumpy one Monday morning. The reason? Her annoying older brother, Donghyuck.

The latter decided it was wise to pour a glass of cold water on her face to wake her up, which was unnecessary since she was not much of a heavy sleeper and with a simple shake of her shoulders, she would be instantly up.

'He better watch his back from now on. I'll make sure he'll be the one to dry this freaking mattress and change my bed covers.'

She rolled her eyes, beyond irritated, and stomped to her bathroom. She made sure he heard every loud stomp of her feet before stepping into the shower to cool her head down.

After taking a bath, she quickly got dressed in her school uniform and brushed her teeth. She continued her morning routine before going down the stairs to be greeted by the sight of her smirking brother that made the younger sibling roll her eyes.

She went to the kitchen to grab something to eat before heading to school.

"You're up! Here's your lunch, there are biscuits so please eat. You didn't have breakfast." their mom handed her the lunch box.

She bid goodbye to her mom as she stuffed her lunch in her school bag and ignored her brother who was standing by the door waiting for her.

She walked straight out of their house and onto the sidewalk without paying attention to her beaming brother, who's obviously in a good mood since he had successfully ruined her morning.

He decided to remain quiet since the younger one already had a blank face on which was not a good sign.

Poker-faced Y/n is not someone to be messed with since she tends to be really quiet when she's mad and a strange aura surrounds her whenever that happens.

When they reached school, that was when Donghyuck tried to apologize but only got a hand raised on his face as if to stop him, which worked as he clamped his mouth shut like a fish.

"Don't do that again, I will murder you." she said.

Donghyuck was about to open his mouth when he got interrupted by a certain someone.

"Y/N!!!" a slightly deep voice called.

The siblings turned to the owner of the voice and saw Jisung running toward them with his school bag bumping in his back as he did. The sight of him quickly made Y/n's anger fade and was replaced by strange butterflies on her stomach.

Donghyuck quickly excused himself as he saw Jeno enter the school gates, leaving her to walk with her friend to class.

"Hi, Jisung!" she beamed as he reached her and stopped in front of her.

"Hello, Y/n." he greeted back with his low voice. The pair talked about their weekend as they headed toward their first period and sat down next to each other.

"Are you free later after school?" he suddenly asked her as he sat and hung his backpack on the side of his desk.

"Depends if teachers give us homework later." she replied cheekily. "Why?"

Jisung shrugged his shoulders. "I just wanted to hangout."

She chuckled at him. "You have so many friends, there's Chenle! Why are you asking me?"

He pouted at her answer, "Don't you want to hang out with me?"

The sight was too cute for her which made a smile make its way to her lips. "Okay! Let's hangout later after school."

She saw his eyes light up as he nodded excitedly until their instructor entered the room. They simultaneously straightened on their seat, she didn't fail to notice his small smile on his lips though.

〖 ✾ 〗

"LEE DONGHYUCK!" Y/n sprinted towards her brother with a big grin plastered on her face.

Donghyuck looked at her in shock, obviously very offended when his own sister dropped the honorifics and called him by his full name only.

Y/n tackled him in a hug and squealed excitedly. "Someone asked me to hangout! Go home on your own, don't wait for me!" she called out as she continued to run off somewhere.

Donghyuck stood frozen on his spot for a moment trying to figure out what just happened.

Meanwhile, Y/n was catching her breath by the gate when she saw him running to her with a smile on his face.

"Hey, let's go." Jisung told her as they started walking outside the school premises and into the city street where different stores and restaurants were located.

They entered an ice cream parlor. Y/n chose a seat for them after telling him what she likes while Jisung ordered the ice creams.

He came back after a few minutes with two ice cream cups in his hands. "Here you go." he placed her ice cream on the table as he sat across her.

Y/n thanked him as they started talking about homework until it led to the two of them exchanging facts and talking about their interests and hobbies.

She found out that his hobby is dancing as it makes him calm down whenever he's stressed about something. He said he likes rapping too, but dancing will always be his first.

They continued talking until dark and that was when Y/n noticed it was already getting late.

"It's getting late, shall we go home now?" she asked him who is also surprised by how long they've been chatting.

He nodded quickly as they both stood up and got their bags. They exited the parlor after thanking the owner for not kicking them out after spending a long time there.

The pair started walking to the direction of Y/n's house when she stopped in her tracks.

"Hold on, isn't your house the opposite way?" she jabbed a thumb behind her with a confused expression plastered on her face.

Jisung chuckled at her and shook his head. "Don't worry about it! I can take the bus." he reassured her and dragged her by the arm.

"But it's dangerous! It's already dark and who knows what might happen on your way home?" she frowned, her voice full of concern yet he just shrugged it off and continued on their way home.

They walked home in silence until they reached her house. She had offered to accompany him while waiting for a bus but he insisted that he'll walk her to their front porch, which he did.

"We're here. Are you sure you're gonna be alright?" she asks worriedly.

He only grinned at her. "Of course. You sound like a mom 'cause you worry so much, I'll be fine! Besides, my house is just a few houses down." he pointed behind him.

Y/n gaped at him before she started hitting his arm lightly. "I thought your house is far from here, I was worried!" she complained.

Jisung's arm was starting to hurt from her hits so he caught both of her hands to stop her. "You're so fun to tease, Y/n."

Her face flushed red and shrugged his hands off. "J-just go, geez., I'll go inside now." she stammered and fumbled with the knob.

He stared at her with amusement and chuckled. "Y/n,"

"Yes?"

"Goodnight." He placed a quick peck on her cheeks and ran away speedily leaving her standing there, eyes wide at his sudden actions until someone opened the door.

Y/n turned her head in surprise and saw a smirking Donghyuck. "So, when's the wedding?"

The younger one scowled at him and rolled her eyes. "Kindly shut up."

End.