Xiaojun ➛ A date

Warning/s: Cursing

━━━━━━━⊰❈⊱⊰❈⊱━━━━━━━

"Ah, shoot." Y/n ducked her head behind her tall friend Yukhei, as she was once again caught by her crush Dejun, staring at him.

"And his face planted on the floor!—Y/n, are you even listening? Why are you hiding yourself in my armpit?" Yukhei lifted his arm to look at her whose face was bright red.

"Are you blushing right now? Is that blush I'm seeing?" he teased her and received a hard hit on his arm to which he flinched, "Ow man, that hurts!"

"He caught me looking at him," she briefly told him and started fanning herself.

"Who?—oh, there he is." Yukhei nodded at Dejun's direction as a way of greeting when they made eye contact.

Y/n tried to secretly glance in his way when her eyes went wide at what she's seeing. 'Oh no, is he walking towards this direction?—omg he is, wHAT—'

Her mind went completely blank when Dejun sat directly in front of Yukhei to have a chat with him. Fortunately, he paid no mind to her.

She started cursing inside her head, 'Is he even my best friend? Why did he invite him to this table knowing I'd be silenced in front of him? Yukhei, you're dead meat later.'

Her thoughts drifted as she started paying attention to their conversation. Yukhei suddenly made a gesture toward her, "By the way, I want to introduce you to my best friend, Y/n. Y/n, this is dejun."

The two exchanged hellos and the tall male thought the two could hit it off from here. "Well, I have to go study in the library for my test so I'll catch you two later." he excused himself and stood up to leave, not before winking at his best friend and finally walking away toward who-knows-where.

'He studies?' Y/n sat there dumbfounded alone with her crush. 'He really woke up and chose violence.'

Dejun suddenly cleared his throat to catch her attention, which worked and she can feel her blush coming back just by looking at him.

"Right, you might be wanting to be somewhere else but here. You can go now!" she shot him a small smile and a little wave before grabbing her bag next to her.

"Wait,"

She paused and looked his way, "Yes?"

His sharp eyes were trained on her but she can't seem to break their eye contact. "Would you like to get some food with me after school?"

'Oh,' was the first word that came in her mind. 'Is this a date or am I tripping?'

Realizing that he was waiting for an answer, she nodded her head enthusiastically and bit her lower lip to fight the smile that's making its way to her face.

Dejun smiled brightly, clearly satisfied with her answer. "Great, I'll see you later after class." he left after that.

A smile finally broke into her lips as she walked to her next class.

Dejun, after his talk with Y/n, finally got to breath properly again and walked back to his friends. The teasing looks on their faces can be seen even from a distance.

"That was definitely a date." Yangyang proudly stated as he sat down.

He let out a chuckle. "Yes, it is a date."

End.