Jaemin ➛ Drippin'

" The song is, of course, nice but then I can 

understand the lyrics so hahaha, yeah—no. "

━━━━━━━⊰❈⊱⊰❈⊱━━━━━━━

Y/n was skipping happily on her way to her favorite café to get her daily dose of favorite drink that morning, not minding the events that might occur later on which could possibly ruin her day.

She was too happy to worry in her state right now.

Since it was Saturday and the end of exam week for her, Y/n decided to treat herself something and went out to get some fresh air after locking herself up in her room, revising everything on her notes that might appear on her exams earlier that week.

'Today is a good day.' she thought as she sighed happily. She strolled around the town while sipping at her beverage and just appreciating the beauty of her surroundings.

Y/n pulled her phone and earphones from her pockets and went through her NCT playlist, her eyes searching for a song that'll fit her current mood. Her search soon ended as her eyes caught the song title she was looking for. Walk you home.

She listened to NCT dream's sweet, honey-like vocals as she sauntered her way towards the park with a relaxed smile on her face.

She stopped in her tracks and looked around the park and noticed a lot of people, families and couples, having their own spots and realized that it's the weekend.

She continued on her way as she spotted an empty bench near the yellow tulips and the water fountain.

The song ended as she sat on the bench alone comfortably, though the next song made her a nervous laughing girl when it blasted through her earphones.

Although no one else could hear what she was listening to, an awkward smile still made its way to her face as she listened and understood every line of the song.

'Ahahaha—'

It was always the same reaction whenever she heard the song.

She listened to the song a little more before hitting the pause button just as they were about to sing the chorus. 'Yes, I think that's enough for today.' she thought as she removed her earphones and placed it back in her pockets.

She remained seated on the bench for a few moments, staring at the flowers and just pondering over that song.

"I wonder what Mark was thinking that he wrote that song."

Jaemin, who for some reason, just passed behind her and managed to hear what she said, stopped in his tracks and stayed behind her to see if she'll say anything else.

"Drippin' is good though, I have nothing against it but wow, Chenle and Jisung were babies, but then again it's just a song...." Y/n added. She was now aware that she was speaking her thoughts out loud, though she didn't mean to blurt out what she was thinking earlier.

"All of us wanted to record the song though." a familiar deep voice reached her ears from behind which made her squeak surprise and craned her neck to see the owner of the voice.

A broad smile made its way to the young idol's lips as he watched her eyes widen and her mouth slightly agape at the sight of him.

"What are you doing?"

"Eavesdropping your conversation with yourself, I believe." The idol nodded at her with his sweet smile, "Do you mind if I sit here?" he asks, his voice coming out soft that it almost made Y/n melt in her seat.