Kun ➛ Late at night

" This was not how I was expecting our meeting would be, still, 

I'm glad we got to meet in person. "

━━━━━━━⊰❈⊱⊰❈⊱━━━━━━━

Whenever her clock strikes at 11 in the evening and Y/n still couldn't sleep, she would grab one of her sweaters, slip on a pair of shoes and sneak outside to take a late night walk.

She knew from the start that walking alone late at night is dangerous, especially for a girl like her since her family lives in a big city. In Seoul.

Since she also knew that once her sleep time passed, she won't be able to fall asleep until she finds a way to get tired again. She figured that taking a walk to get some fresh air might help her so that's what she always does.

It also helps when she needs to clear her mind and organize her thoughts since everything was silent, and peaceful, a complete contrast to when it was daytime when the streets would be buzzing with people trying to get through their day.

Y/n is currently headed towards the central park which is just a walking distance from her house. A few cars passed by her as she casually strolled along the sidewalk.

Even in the late hours, some people are still outside the empty streets. It was probably those people who were already working and were on their way home from overtime.

Some stores in the area are open 24/7 so she doesn't need to worry in case she gets hungry and needs to refill her stomach during her trip before going back home.

Y/n entered the central park and decided to just stand nearby the entrance next to the cherry blossom trees. She feared that if she walked further inside, some creep from nowhere might approach her and bother her. It was better safe than sorry.

After a few minutes of standing by the trees and breathing in the night air, a black hooded person entered the gate in a steady manner which made her jump a little and kept quiet, waiting for the person's next action.

The mysterious person seemed to notice her presence and slowly turned around to find her staring at him. They jumped back in shock and removed their hood accidentally, revealing their identity to her.

Y/n stood there unmoving at the side as she stared at him, mainly at his shiny, silver hair under the street light, with wide eyes and jaw dropped. Silence soon took over them as no one dared to speak.

It took them a while to get over what just happened and when they did, y/n spoke first. "K-kun? Is that really you?" she whispered quietly as if anyone could hear them when the park was empty.

The said guy relaxed a bit and let out a sigh of relief, a small smile soon appeared on his lips as he nodded at her. "Hello, I'm assuming you're a fan?"

"Yes! My name is y/n and I am a fan of yours." she stated proudly, getting slightly comfortable with his presence. She stepped out under the shade which allowed Kun to see her face clearly under the moonlight.

"Do you mind if we sit down? I want to talk to you, but it's okay if you don't! I mean, you're an idol after all." she looked down on the pavement under her feet, suddenly finding it interesting as she waited for an answer.

Kun looks at her with amusement in his eyes as he watches her stare at the ground. "Sure thing! I just came here to get some fresh air anyways, let's go sit down." he turned around and started walking towards a bench in front of a waterfall. Y/n followed his steps and got comfortable in her seat.