Yangyang ➛ Hogsmeade

Hogwarts! AU

All of the characters are in their fifth-year.

━━━━━━━⊰❈⊱⊰❈⊱━━━━━━━

Y/n was peacefully sleeping on the comforts of her bed, a thick blanket covering over her figure when she felt a hand shaking her awake.

She opened her eyes, vision blurry after having closed for hours. "What?" she asked groggily and sat up in her bed while rubbing her heavy lids.

"Y/n, come on. We have to get ready for class." one of her roommates, Shuhua says and giggled at her state before standing up to put her robe on.

"What time is it?" Y/n asked while still seated on her bed.

"6:45 in the morning. We should get ready, breakfast will be starting soon." Shuhua answered and urged her to get up.

She looked around and noticed the empty, made beds of their two other roommates. 'Always the early birds.' Y/n left the soft mattress that is her bed to get ready for the day.

〖 ✾ 〗

After fixing their neckties, they headed towards the common room where their other friend and housemate Yeji joined their side. She bumps her hip with Shuhua in the process, making them share a laugh.

"Helloooo! Good morning to you two." she smiled brightly at them.

Y/n and Shuhua greeted her back cheerfully as the trio made their way to the great hall. As they claimed their seats at their house table, a certain Gryffindor sat down on Y/n's left side.

Liu Yangyang, a well-known fifth-year Gryffindor keeper and pretty popular among girls in all years around Hogwarts. Before all of that, during the first year, he got close with the three girls and maintained friendship with them despite the difference of their houses.

"Hello, you pretty thing." he complimented as soon as he sat down next to the girl.

"Your timing is still as bad as ever, Yang." Y/n snorts as she drinks from her cup to hide her blush. "What do you want?" she questioned after putting her cup down.

Shuhua and Yeji giggled to themselves seeing her flustered state, which Y/n shot down as she gave them a pointed look.

Yangyang folded his arms on the table and leaned into it before asking. "Would you like to go on the next Hogsmeade trip with me?"

Every individual nearby who heard the question slowly stopped everything they were doing to eavesdrop into their conversation. Apparently, everyone who knew them could tell they were harboring feelings for each other for a very long time. It was painfully obvious, except for the two of them.

It was interesting at first. They had to admit it was cute watching two fools try to hide their liking toward each other, but now they just want to get it over and done with.

They watched with bated breath as the pair got lost on each other at the moment.

"Is that a date?" Y/n couldn't hide a bashful smile making its way to her face.

"Yes."

Y/n nodded almost eagerly. "Then yes, I'd like to go with you."

The pair shared a soft smile with each other before Yangyang went back to where he came from, and Y/n resumed eating while their friends gawked at her.

"That was—" Yeji started before getting cut off by an excited Shuhua.

"—really cute! Ah, finally they're doing it!!" she cheered and so did the people nearby as they collectively sighed in relief.

End.