TEN ➛ Rest day

Prompt: Ten reading in bed while Y/n rests her head on his shoulder, sleeping.

━━━━━━━⊰❈⊱⊰❈⊱━━━━━━━

It was currently 10:30 in the evening when Y/n had finished the last homework she had after working on them in front of her laptop for hours.

She straightened her back and stretched her aching shoulders after sending the file to her instructor. She stood up from her desk and mentally patted herself proudly on the back at all of her completed school work.

She sat on her side of the bed tiredly and turned her body to her boyfriend who's peacefully reading his favorite book while sitting comfortably on the mattress.

"Hello, give me attention." she slowly crawled toward him and rested her head on his shoulder as she sat comfortably next to him.

Ten hummed as he flipped the page calmly. "I don't remember you giving me attention when I asked you hours ago."

Y/n whined. "You were just trying to distract me earlier! I told you I had deadlines today."

Ten turned his head to look at her with raised eyebrows. "Maybe if you didn't procrastinate and finished them as soon as they were given, then maybe we cuddled all day and we both got attention."

Y/n scrunched up her eyebrows at him in disbelief.

"Just kidding, honey. I knew how stressed you were while doing that work load. You did well today." he added as he reached a hand and pulled her close to kiss her temple sweetly.

Y/n tried to hide her smile but ended up smiling widely as Ten resumed reading his book while playing with the strands of her hair. She read next to him quietly.

She felt her eyelids getting heavy in the middle of reading and completely fell asleep with her head resting on Ten's shoulder as he flipped the page again.

Ten noticed the sudden heavy weight on his shoulder to find his girlfriend drifting off to sleep. He carefully tucked the fallen strand of hair on her face and pulled his hand back to avoid waking her up as he stared at her lovingly.

"I love you so much."

End.