Jungwoo ➛ Clingy

" You do know that I love you a lot, right? "

━━━━━━━⊰❈⊱⊰❈⊱━━━━━━━

Y/n L/n is a senior high school student, one of those popular students in her school, to be specific.

Her popularity arose when people started noticing her amazing visuals, along with a kind heart she possessed which caught the attention of many students.

It wasn't surprising when I say tons of guys were falling head over heels for her for the past years and only the bravest guys tried their luck to confess their feelings to her only to be turned down kindly.

She only turned them down since she already had her eyes on someone since 8th grade, Kim Jungwoo, from her grade.

Jungwoo is also popular in school since his cute and kind personality captured the many hearts of the students.

When the two finally got together as a couple, almost all of the students supported their relationship saying they look great together, although some people were still bitter about it since they never got the chance to confess to either of the two.

"Jungwoo, stop clinging onto me." Y/n hissed under her breath as Jungwoo leaned his heavy weight on her, his cheek squished on the side of her arm as he stared up at her with those puppy eyes.

The couple were currently sitting on a table at the school's cafeteria as they enjoyed eating lunch together—or to Y/n—tried to eat lunch.

It was one of those days when he would get extra clingy and just glue his body to her, wanting only her full attention.

"I swear if you don't get off for just a second—"

"I won't bother you, I promise! Just continue eating and feed me too, please." he cut her off with a cheeky smile.

"How am I going to eat if you're clinging onto my arm? You've been hanging on it the whole morning, even in class! I can't even feel it anymore." she exaggerated.

Jungwoo felt a little guilty and sat up straight as he slowly let go of her arm, only to pull her into a hug and pat her shoulder in a comforting manner, "Aww I'm sorry, baby. I just wanted to hold you all day." he said softly.

Y/n sighed in exhaustion but hugged him back anyways, burying her face on his chest in the process which made him smile slightly and held her close.

"Are you asking for a cuddle right now?" he joked.

She pulled away slightly and rolled her eyes playfully, "I should be the one asking you that, you've been stuck to me like glue since we got here in school."

A few female students could be heard cooing in the distance but the couple did not mind them. They pulled away completely and continued eating their food, but it was only Y/n feeding her boyfriend since she was already full.

The bell rang as soon as Jungwoo drank water and almost spilled it to himself thanks to Y/n who pulled his arm, only to stop midway when Jungwoo squinted his eyes at her while holding the water bottle in his hand.

"Oops—sorry." she held a peace sign in the air.

Jungwoo just shook his head and secured her hands on his as they head towards their next class they don't even have together.

"Well, this is my stop. I'll see you later after school, alright? And pay attention to class." Y/n told him strictly to which he responded with a salute and a nod.

She chuckled as he kissed her temple and walked away, watching as he trudge towards his own classroom after he said a small goodbye to her.

〖 ✾ 〗

The bell rang for the last time today making the students scramble in their seats, wanting to go home and feel the comfort of it as soon as possible, Y/n included.

She walked her way towards her locker to fetch her books and to finally meet her boyfriend after three boring hours of class periods without him.

It was a good thing Dahyun was there to keep her company, telling her funny stories to keep her from falling asleep.

"Y/nnnn!" she heard him shout amidst the crowd and ran towards her with his arms wide open. She was squished into a tight hug as soon as she looked up, almost dropping her books in the process.

She patted his back and pulled away to get her books, "Didn't the teachers give you any homeworks to do?" she asked him.

Jungwoo nodded, "Yes, they did. I ran to my locker as soon as the bell rang to meet you here!" he exclaimed.

"You're so extra."

"Leave me alone, I wanted to do it."

Y/n finally closed her locker with a small blush on her face as she adjusted her back, "Let's go home."

The pair started walking home together and casually started talking about everything that comes to mind.

They soon reached Y/n's house and stopped on the front door.

"You know sometimes, I just want to keep you in my pocket because you're too precious for this world." she confessed randomly.

Jungwoo looked taken aback but got over it after a few seconds and cradled her head. "Oh no, I'm here made to protect you and keep you safe, not the other way around!" he chuckled and pulled away.

She shrugged, "Eh okay, I only wanted to let you know."

"I know." he smiled sweetly at her and pecked her lips. "Now go in," he opened the door for Y/n.

"If I had known better, you just want to get rid of me as early as possible." she joked, which made him gasp, and entered her house but not before pulling her boyfriend into a quick hug.

"Be careful on your way home, alright?"

"Yep, I will."

Jungwoo started walking toward the bus stop after making sure that she had safely entered the house.

End.