Johnny ➛ Hammock

Prompt: Them purposefully dozing off in a hammock and cuddling under the stars.

━━━━━━━⊰❈⊱⊰❈⊱━━━━━━━

Johnny and Y/n laid comfortably in a hammock at the beach house's porch and watched as the sun set on the horizon.

Pink and purple hues paint the sky beautifully, and the couple looked at them in amazement before the sun fully disappeared. Darkness slowly took over and the air cooled down.

"Sunsets will forever be one of my favorite things to watch." Y/n stated amidst the silence as her hands draped across Johnny's torso started forming shapes on his side.

Johnny craned his head to look down on her resting in his chest. "And what are the other things?" he questioned.

She looked up into his eyes and smiled warmly, "Watching you."

"That's kind of sappy and creepy at the same time, but let's go with sappy so as to not ruin the moment."

The pair turned their heads toward the owner of the voice standing at the main entrance door. It was Yuta who had a questionable expression on his face.

"You already ruined it." Johnny deadpanned which made Y/n chuckle.

"I'm joking!" Yuta left while shaking his head with a teasing smile on his face.

A comfortable silence took over them once again as they both dozed off wrapped in each other's arms under the starry night sky.

End.