*Snowman Memories*

Elsa

"Merry Christmas!" We yelled all together before eating. Christmas day and we all celebrated it on Jack's house.

"You know, I miss something." Jack said. We all looked at him. Worriedly. Is it something or someone?

"What is it Frostbutt?" Mer said breaking the silence that Jack created.

"I'll tell you outside. So better start wrapping yourself up." He said going up to his room and getting his jacket I suppose.

We all did What He told us.

Anna wasn't with us since She was with her so called boyfriend.

I have nothing against him. Except the fact that Punzie told me. They all say He once stalked me.

I find it weird that He stalks his Girlfriend's sister. Also suspicious. (A/n: I don't get Why you guys didn't remember that small detail.)

"You all ready?" Jack said. We all looked at him and just responded with a Yeah or yup.

We all went outside and looked at him.

"What now?" Punzie asked.

Jack smirked and layed down. He started making a snow angel.

"That's What He misses?" Mer said sarcastically. We all laughed.

Suddenly Hiccup fell on the pile of snow. Jack laughed hard.

"Snowball fight!" Punzie yelled making snowballs. We laughed and started throwing snowballs EveRywhere.

Everything was so cool. Also the fact that this looked exactly like the one in the painting.

The one I painted with Punzie. It happened. I wonder if the other one will happen again.

But of course it will be impossible because one is already gone. Papa.

I miss him.

After a few minutes we all stopped and sat on the snow.

"Hey! Anybody want to build snowmen!?" Mer asked.

"I do!" Punzie said. Mer already had the lower often finished.

"Most gruesome snowman wins!" Mer said. I smiled and went to them.

A flash of memory went to me.

It isn't a sad one. But it isn't that happy either.

*Let us now give popcorns for those who would like some, Lexter! Liu! Help Earl hand the popcorns!*

"Mama, Papa look! It's Olaf! We just finished Olaf!" little Anna jumped. Olaf is a snowman.

It's been a tradition for me and Anna to make Olaf.

Also, it was a tradition of the whole family, Mama and Papa used to make Olaf too since They met. they taught us how to do it, Only Anna did some changes around the head.

Mama and Papa named Olaf. They said They chose the name because it sounds like 'Oh laugh'.

"It looks wonderful dear. Like always." Mama said.

We are at the frozen lake. Mama and papa actually just finished ice skating.

"Hi I'm Olaf! And I like warm hugs!" Papa said.

"No fair! That's my line!" I pouted and then laughed. They laughed too.

-Lex! Next picture please! And Earl! More popcorn!-

Anna and I stared at the pond. Mama did too.(a/n: Btw they're teen agers here.)

She smiled weakly to us and sighed.

"Olaf." Anna sighed at the snowman. She bit her lower lip.

"Too bad Papa missed you. And too bad you didn't get to see him though I know you still won't see him even if he's here." Anna chuckled weakly.

Celebrating Christmas this year without him was awful. Things wasn't the same. there's this missing aura that makes everybody smile.

But I guess we'll have to go through with it because it'll be a while.

But he'll be back.

At least That's What He said.

*Liu unplug it now! Earl you can stop the popcorn*

"Elsa are you alright?" Punzie said waving her hand in front of my face.

"Yeah, just remembered something." I said.

"Elsa, meet marshmallow! Our big gigantic, fearsome, awesome, something else with some Snowman!" Mer said featuring at a snowman that They made. I laughed.

It does look a bit scary. But it's missing something.

I smiled and went towards the terrace. I took a couple of ice sticking out. It looks a bit like spikes to me.

I walked to marshmallow and started putting the ice spikes to it's mouth making it look like sharp teeth.

"Now it looks perfect!" Mer laughed.

"I shall name it the amazing snowman of terror!" Jack laughed attracting our attention.

"It doesn't look scary to me." Punzie laughed.

It actually wasn't a bit scary at all. It just have so many twigs on it making it look like it has many arms.

"And I shall name mine Toothless." Hiccup said. We looked at him weirdly. All we see is a wall made out of snow.

"Take a look." He said poking the wall making it collapse revealing a dragon like structure made out of snow. It was amazing.

It looks like.....

"A night fury?" I asked and Hiccup nodded proudly.

"Awesome! You win Hiccup! You win!" Punzie said taking picture of it.

"What?! Mine was totally better than that!" Jack complained as we laughed at him.

We gathered in a circle and started talking about Christmas eve.

And as the others speak I made my own snowman.

It might not be as gruesome as theirs but it means a lot to me.

I lastly put a pointy stone to be it's nose.

Well, I might have missed to make an Olaf with Anna this year.

But at least He was still here.

"Elsa that looks cute!" Punzie said.

"Thanks." I said.

"What's its name?" She asked.

"Olaf." I said.

(A/n)

Now That's over with.

Christmas √

New year is next in line!

E: hope you enjoyed the popcorn I made!

Oh and don't forget to vote!

Le: and comment random things!

Li: and share!

A: you can Also follow me in dizzyland! Rigby invited me! LOL.

TTFN I'm off! *starts spinning*