Chapter 9: Sickness

Elsa

The moment I got in I quickly changed in to my pajamas and went to bed. Resting is the only thing I could think of right now.

I swear, I feel so dizzy and sleepy. But mostly dizzy because I stayed under the rain for like hours and didn't get to change right away because I couldn't get home, I don't know how to that is. 

-time skip-

 I woke up in about 5 in the morning and I quickly changed. I went out my room the same time Anna did.

 "Elsa! Your here! I thought you weren't gonna go home ever!" She said while hugging me real tight. After a long while she let go.

 "I heard what happened. Sorry I wasn't there with you. I could've help you." She said sadly while looking down. 

 "It's okay. I was lucky that I made it fine." I said. She smiled and so did I. We giggled and went downstairs for breakfast. I can smell bacon and eggs in the air.

 "Girls, breakfast is ready. I cooked the eggs just how you like it. Sunnyside-up." Mama said.

 "Ohhh, eggs and bacon." Anna said as mama laid our plates with perfectly cooked eggs and bacon.

 "You know what I'm thinking." She said smirking. I laughed as we both take our seat.

I grabbed my spoon and fork and started outlining the edges of the egg yolk and Anna did the same. I placed the egg white on her plate and she placed the egg yolk to mine.

Here's the thing, Anna likes the egg white and I like the egg yolk. Everytime we would have sunnyside up eggs we do the same thing.

 After a short meal the school bus arrived and we went in smiling. But my smile suddenly faded when I heard the whispering of the students.

Guess what the topic was? That's right, me. They were talking about when I ran away. Their details doesnt add up the rumors just kept going on.

None of the things they were saying were even true! All of those are lies.

Just because they swore doesn't mean the things they say are true. I wish I could just walk up to them and say what really happened. But I can't, I've had enough embarrassment from yesterday.

I just sat down trying my best to smile at Anna. I guess Anna already knows why my smile faded.

 "Just don't mind them." She said. I smiled and nodded. Thank goodness I had a sister like Anna.

-time skip-

  I saw Jack in our history class today basically it was because we had the same class. And later on I saw Hiccup and I had to explain every single detail to him. Of course except for the bat, I mean butterfly part. That would make him think I'm crazy.

Now is our lunch break and I'm with Anna, Hiccup, Merida and Anna's friend Melody. Hiccup told them what I told him. So they know the whole thing.

"Have you thanked him yet?" Melody asked.

"Countless of times. But he doesn't care if I thank him or not." I said.

I felt a sudden pain and my had was like being split to two. I have been feeling this since the first subject. I should've listened to mama and shouldn't have went to school. But of course my nosy schoolmates might start spreading lies again and I can not have that. I want the rumors to stop not make it worst.

"Hey Elsa, are you alright?" Anna asked. I had hands covering my face and I feel like I'm spinning. No, I feel like everything around me is spinning.

"Elsa would you like to go to the clinic?" Hic said.

"No I'm fine." I said shaking my head which made me feel more dizzy than ever.

"Are you sure lass?" Mer asked. I suddenly felt like vomiting.

"Yeah. I need to go to the washroom. I'll be right back." I said standing up.

"I can go with you if you want." Anna said also standing.

"It's fine. I can go by myself." I said starting to walk.

I reached the washroom and luckily not bumping to random strangers. I got out after a few minutes. I was somehow lucky and unlucky at the same time.

Lucky that no one was there are the washroom but unlucky that there was a lot of people outside.

"Well, if it isn't Elsa." Someone said while blocking my way. I was pretty dizzy so my vision was blurry. But I'm pretty sure there are 4 of them.

"Why did you come back? You shouldn't have come back. Now you'll face the consequences." One of them said already pushing me back and forth.

I was too weak to stand properly so each time they push me I was like a bamboo and they were the wind. Making me sway when they push me. I was feeling weaker and weaker. I can only hear mumbles. Then a new figure came.

"Help." I whispered until I completely blacked out.