*Earl of Nothing!*

Elsa

I rose up slowly and carefully because I might hit my head at the bottom of the upper part of the bunk bed. I scanned the room and saw Everyone still asleep.

I went out the room and went straight downstairs because I know Mama is already there.

I saw her cooking pancakes for breakfast, her apron and some parts of her night gown filled with flour.

I smiled and greeted her good morning. I helped her with cooking and after a few minutes we finished.

"Morning!" A very energetic Hiccup greeted us.

"You seem happy." I said.

"Sure am!" He smiled. I raised my eyebrows eyebrow to ask why.

"Hiccup!" Jack's voice rang to the halls. He came running down and I saw something different from him.

"What happened to your hair?" I asked.

"Hiccup where is it?" Jack said ignoring my question. I stared at his now brown hair that is So intriguing.

Why do I feel like that those strands of brown hair has something to do with my past.

"Yo! I'm up! Hey Elsa, Hiccup, Auntie and........Jack?" Punzie said in a confused tone.

"What's with the hair?" She asked. Jack just crossed his arms and glared at Hiccup.

"You better tell me where it is or I'll shout your secret." Jack glared. Hiccup sighed.

"It's under Elsa's bed." Hiccup said. Jack groaned and went upstairs. Anna, who came out the elevator with Merida, stared at Jack's hair while walking to us.

"Don't ask." Hiccup said.

Peter

(a/n: This is for @plndc_1.... A bit of Pendy ... It that's what it looks like. I'm still working on it XD)

"This is Marcus..... Lily...... and..." Alice stared at the Asian girl.

"Ling Xiao-Yu." She introduced herself while bowing.

"Are you sure they can help." I asked. We were preparing a party for Wendy because she said she's also gonna good back to London. She didn't go with the gang because Wendy was scheduled to go next week after they left.

"Of course! They are the best people who an help out in this!" Alice said.

"What are they gonna help for again?" Wendy asked. We never told her So it would be a surprise.

"Elise and the others' arrival." Alice lied.

"Oh. Can I help?" Wendy said.

"Sure! You can........ enumerate your favorites!" Alice said.

"Oh! I like........ wait, why mine?" Wendy asked. Alice gave me a look that she can't think of a reason. I mentally sighed.

"Because...... didn't you say your favorites are the same as Elise?" I asked.

"Oh. right." Wendy said. She started listing things she likes and Alice took notes smiling happily. Probably because I used a good enough excuse So Wendy wouldn't know about the surprise for her.

"Okay, lily and ling-" I started but I was cut off when Alice laughed loudly. I looked at her with raised eyebrows, and So did Wendy.

"Call her Xiao-Yu silly. Ling is her surname." She said.

"Oh." Wendy and I said in unison.

"Alright then, Lily and Xiao-Yu, both of you will buy the supplies, and we will stay here and ready the room.