Chapter 25: Take a chance on me

Rapunzel

I stared at the window as the teacher kept talking about random things I already know because it's the same thing he taught us yesterday.

"PST! Punzie!" A voice yelled/whispered. I looked at the person, which was Astrid.

"What?" I whispered back.

"Have you heard the news yet?" She said. I gave her a puzzled look and shrugged.

"Ms. Corona! Ms. Hofferson! Will you please pay attention! Specially you Ms. Hofferson, you weren't here yesterday." The teacher scolded. Astrid was busy practicing for their upcoming competition. So was Mer. They just didn't have practice today since the coach wasn't feeling well.

"Whatever." Astrid muttered. She scribbled on her notebook while cursing under her breath.

She suddenly ripped the page off her notebook then passed it to me. I read it. It says,

Jack and Elsa cut class yesterday.

I wrote back on the paper.

(P: Punzie, A: Astrid)(bold conversation, normal Punzie's thoughts)

P: so what?

A: they were together.

I felt a sudden painting inside me. Why do I feel like this? You have Flynn now. Remember that Punzie.

P: who told you?

I was interested, did they really cut class just to see each other?

A: who else, no other than photo journalist Hans Westergard. Elsa's stalker.

That's right, Elsa has a stalker. Creepy but I know how it feels, because I for one has many stalkers. And Hans, he was that weird proper guy which I find was weird.

P: he still stalks her?

A: yeah never stopped. He even took a pic.

P: can I see it?

I grabbed the pic Astrid gave me then scanned it. I saw them hugging. My grip on it got tighter. Before I could rip it to shreds I gave it back to her.

(End of Convo)

"Told ya." Astrid whispered. I just rolled my eyes trying to not let her see I'm affected.

"Ms. Corona, kindly read paragraph 4 on page 96." The teacher called. This should take my mind off it.

Jack

The bell rang loud and Ms. Izma dismissed us. Allege students went out excitedly. They were bored for sure. Miss Izma is the most boring teacher. She speaks in a boring tone teaching a boring subject.

I saw Elsa already walking to the door. I smirked and sneaked my way to her.

"Boo!" I said holding to her waist. She squealed and turned to me. She punched my arm lightly and I laughed.

"Don't do that!" She said blushing. I was still laughing.

"Ummm..... you might wanna......" she trailed off and pointed down. I also blushed. I was still holding her waist which made me look like I was hugging her. I immediately let go and scratched to back of my head. Laughing nervously.

"Sorry." I muttered.

"It's alright." She said blushing hard.

"So...... let's go?" I asked.

"Um, sure. Yeah." She said walking.

We reached the corridor which was crowded with students.

"Hey." Hiccup greeted.

"Hey." I greeted too.

"I saw that." He said nudging my arm.

"What?" I asked completely confused.

"You and her." He said. Man, just say it already!

"Who?" I asked.

"Elsa." He said

"What about her?" I asked. He sighed.

"Forget it." He said walking away. I went after him.

"Seriously, what?" I asked as he opened his locker. I didn't bother going to mine.

"You know what I'm talking about. Don't deny it." He said closing his locker. He was that fast in arranging it.

"Psh! I wouldn't, I already knew." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah right!" He said going to class.

"Yeah." I said.

"Whatever." He said keeping his mouth shut.

Flynn

I saw Punzie staring at the doorway. Where she saw Jack and Elsa, hugging. She stood there frozen; and heartbroken.

I don't get it. She tries to catch up with him but he keeps leaving her. She's still falling for him but she knows he wouldn't catch her. I would catch her.

If only she'd let me. All I want to say,

Please Punzie. Please just take a chance on me.

----/----/----/----

Author's note:

The title is a song I've been hearing quite a lot. Dunno if it's OPM or international but yeah, it's a pretty good song. I don't even know if that's the title, I just assumed hehehhe

Flynn, my advise. Be yourself! Make her fall for you with your own charms.

Haha. I remember that scene at school. My friend, a boy, asked for my advise in something. In courting a girl to be exact. He wanted to court my best friend. Me and my other friend gave him all the advises we can tell him. It's funny though, I never had any experience on having a suitor but I seem to know a lot about it. XD Crazy right?

Wattpad thought me lots of things. Even things I think I shouldn't know XD.

The heck Wattpad! >_<

BTW Lexter is still not here. That boy's been up to no good again. I don't think he will hear well after he stuffed his ear with paper. That moron.

So, tomorrow we have an exam. >•< wish me luck! Grades you better start climbing up or else my mom would take away my baby! Phone never leave my side!

T^T don't be shy to

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW me perhaps, let's escape this cruel world!

Let's go to dizzy land! (Starts spinning around)