Chapter 16: The Rivalry

Elsa

"I did. Got any problem with that?" A girl with familiar blonde hair said swiftly getting the paper from Peter's hand.

"What in the world are you trying to prove?!" Peter defendend. He still haven't changed. Still being the Knight in shining armor. My Knight in shining armor.

I wanted to smile but I would look like I'm actually liking to see Rapunzel being humiliated. So I didn't.

"I just want everyone to know that no one else is better than me." She said proudly. "Specially a new girl." She glared at me. I backed away.

"Better prepare newbie." She said walking away.

"So." I said awkwardly looking at Peter.

"No turning back now Elsa. You got a competition in front of you." Peter said.

"Not helping. " I said. I sighed and clutched my head.

-time skipperino! After their classes!-

"This thing is stupid! Why would She do that?!" Peter said.

"Yeah! She doesn't know What she's thinking!" Jack agreed. If you're wondering what's happening, I'm currently being 'advised' ,as they say, by two brothers. Half brothers to be exact.

I am so confused with these two. When they got closer to each other they were like cats and dogs glaring at each other. But when this subject came up, they were like two teachers teaching the same subject! What's happening with these two!

"Guys, it's just a contest." I said.

"No!" They said in unison.

"Absolutely positively no!" Peter said.

"Yeah! What He said!" Jack agreed.

"It's not like she's gonna beat me up or something." I said. I forgot to tell you, we are here at Peter's house. And if your wondering why Jack is also here, well........

~Flashing back to earlier at the school gate.-

"Peter! I don't get why I have to go there. It's not a big deal." I said as Peter dragged me to his car.

"Andrews! Where the heck are you doing with Elsa!" A voice from behind yelled. We both turned around and saw Jack glaring at Peter. Peter was also glaring at Jack.

"Were are going to my house." Peter glared. Jack started walking towards us.

"I don't think so." Jack said grabbing my arm. Now, both of them are playing tug of war, and I'm the rope.

"She's not going anywhere." Jack glared. Peter looked at him weirdly."Without me." He added.

"Then tag along!" Peter said not minding Jack's glares. He pulled me away. But Jack pulled me again.

"She stays with me." Jack glared once more.

"And she's riding on my car." Jack added.

"Fine! Then follow my car." Peter agreed.

-Fin of le flashback!-

And that's the story of how we three got here. And from now on I'll never get these two together or else I'll feel so out of place.

"This rivalry thing that you've invented between me and Rapunzel is.... well.... not true! There is no rivalry between us!" I butted in. "So can I please go home now?!" I yelled.

"I'll take you!" They said in unison.

"I can go by myself." I said standing up.

"No your not!" Jack said dragging me out.

"Bye shrimp!" He waved as He started the engine. And off we go in lightning speed.

Rapunzel

I have to win this. I this is the time to prove something no one ever believed. Something I wanted to prove a long time ago. It may have been years, but I still never forgot about it. I'll never forget. Never.

----/----/----/----

Author's note:

Seems like there's a bit bigger rivalry than we thought. This rivalry is between

Elsa & Rapunzel

Jack & Peter

Some rivalry huh? And it is so wicked!

What do you think was the thing Rapunzel was talking about? Clue! It's one of the puzzle pieces. That means.......

Huehuehue just read on