Chapter 10: Pouring rain

Jack

I was walking to the cafeteria to get my lunch until I heard some noise.

"Why did you come back? You shouldn't have come back. Now you'll face the consequences." The leader of the so-called 'The tooth faries' said. Her name is Toothiana*, but we all call her tooth. And her 'friends' are called baby tooth.

I went closer to see who was in the middle of their circle. What the?! Elsa?! What the heck!

She looked paler now compared to the last time I saw her. They were pushing her and saying mean things to her but she didn't fight back, she didn't even defend herself. She just let them push and insult her.

"Hey! Stop!" I said getting their attention. I walked towards them and saw Elsa so weak.

"Help." I heard her whisper and she suddenly fainted. I caught her right in time.

   "What is wrong with you!" I yelled at Tooth. She looked a bit shocked. "Why did you do that?!" I said angrily. She still didn't answer. I scoffed.

"Forget about it." I said picking up Elsa bridal style and started walking to the clinic. They were all looking at us. I just gave them a glare and they minded their own business.

I noticed that Elsa is hot! Not hot like talking about her body alright? Her temperature is so high. I was like holding some metal that was left in an open fire.

She shouldn't have went to school. She knows what might happen to her but she went here anyway! This girl is sick! Literally!

"What happened to her?" The nurse asked.

"She fainted." I answered. The nurse put her hand to Elsa's forehead.

"She has a fever. Her temperature is so high. She needs plenty of rest." The nurse said. I nodded. I knew it!

"By any chance, do you happen to know the why she has a fever?" Ms. Fauna, the nurse, asked.

"She stayed at the rain too long." I said.

"How long?" She asked once more.

"About hours Mam." I replied.

"Young man." She called.

"Yes Mam?" I asked.

"You need to go to your class now. We can take care of her and call her parents to take her home. Thank you for taking her here." She said sweetly. Something in my head was saying that I should stay because this is all my fault.

"I can take her there. I know where she lives." I volunteered.

"Are you sure? You'll miss your classes." She said. I nodded and carried Elsa bridal style again. Good thing I was using mom's car.

-Time skip-

  We arrived at the front of Elsa's gate and saw it closed.

"Mrs. Arendelle!" I called out. But no one answered. I called out over and over until their neighbor came out.

"Excuse me Maam, is Mrs. Arendelle here?" I asked the lady who was facing the back she turned around and I was surprised to see Mrs. Snow White. I didn't know she lives here.

"Why Jack! I haven't seen you for a while." She said walking to me. She knows me because she was once my teacher in home economics. She is great in baking.

"I'm terribly sorry, but Ingud is not here." She said. Ingud? Mrs. Arendelle's name is Ingud? Okay..... so, if No one is home, how will Elsa get in?