Chapter 13: Peter Andrews

Elsa

Back to normal I guess. After that night He never talked to me ever again. And the bullying came back on. Only it lessened a bit.

Jack was no longer bullying me though. Only the other popular kids who seem to love getting attention.

I closed my locker and got ready for the price. Here comes Toothiana with her little minions. I exhaled and stared at them. But then they were blocked by a certain person I haven't seen for a while.

"If you get near her I'll not think twice on beating you up." He glared.

"Pshhh, like you can do that shrimp." Tooth said then He raised his fist and they started running.

"Peter*!" I yelled.

"Hey princess." He greeted. He always calls me that. Ever since we were young he was my Knight in shining armor. And He said I was his princess. Gosh I've missed him.

"When did you more here? I thought you were at California?" I asked. they moved there when we were were 15. So I was surprised to see him at Burgess.

"When I heard you were here I asked my mom if I could move here." He explained. I hugged him and He hugged back.

"All by yourself?" I asked. He scratched the back of his neck and smiled. I forgot to tell you one small detail about him. His family owns a very successful business. In short, they're rich.

"Since I'm new here. Mind showing me around?" I said.

"Yeah sure." I answered.

Jack

I saw Elsa at the corridor today. With him. What the heck is He doing here?!

"Peter!" Elsa called.

"Hey princess." I didn't care to listen at their conversation but since they were not that far I could here some of what they're saying.

I opened my locker to get my textbook. I took a glance at them before closing my locker. Anger boiled in me when I saw them hugging. I don't know why though.

I closed my locker with a loud bang. My eyes were still locked on the two person walking.

"You alright Jack?" Hiccup asked, who I didn't notice was there before.

"Yeah." I said with a ball forming with my fist. He looked at the direction I was looking looking at.

"I see you already know he's here." He said.

"Pshh. Who cares." I said trying my best to sound casual about it. But it's him we're talking about. And it's nothing casual.

I just walked away to my next class.

I thought going here was a good idea. I should have just skipped class.

"Mr. Andrews. Welcome to our technology class. Go sit anywhere you want." Mr. Cornelius* said. Peter smiled and said thank you.

He sat beside.... who else. Elsa. Elsa smiled and they started talking to each other. I felt so weird and angry again.

"Jealous lass?" Red-head said.

"Shut up! I'm not jealous!" I yelled. Unfortunately getting everyone's attention. Even theirs.

"Mr. Frost, Ms. DunBroch detention for 2 hours now!" Mr. Cornelius said. Merida glared. And so did I.