Chapter 11: Chicken Soup

Elsa

"Let me go Jackson!" I screamed. Why did I just call him that? I mean, his name is not even Jackson.

I felt a sharp pain in my head. Like it was about to split in half. I screamed in pain clutching my head thinking it would stop. But it didn't. It only made it worst.

My vision started getting blurry and I was surprised to not see black.

-Cue flashback!-

It was white. White everywhere. I tried to adjust to my surroundings. A park. Seems very familiar to me.

I tried to walk but I couldn't move. All I could do was watch. Watch blurry visions of two people.

"Let me go Jackson!" A girl said jokingly while laughing, she seem to be around 6 or 7. A little boy was tickling her, he was about her age.

"No way!" The boy said. I couldn't quite make out their faces because everything seems to be a blur. But I'm sure the boy had brown hair.

"Way!" The little girl said getting out of the boy's grip.

"Gotcha!" The boy said tickling her once more.

"Stop it!" The little girl laughed.

"Only if you say 'Jackson is the most awesomest person in the whole universe'!" The boy said proudly.

"No way that's wrong grammar." The little girl said. I laughed at her cute voice. She started running around and the little boy started chasing her.

"Okay! Okay! Jackson is the awesomest person ever!" She said defeated.

"You forgot 'most' and 'the whole universe' that's needed." The boy ordered. The little girl sighed and the boy laughed.

"But that's what make it wrong grammar." She complained. The boy started tickling her for the third time.

"Okay! Jackson is the most awesomest person in the whole universe." She said while laughing. "E-" another unfamiliar voice said but it was cut off.

-End of the blurry flashback thingy-

I gasped and quickly stood up. I looked around and found myself in the same room I was in earlier.

" What's wrong?" A voice said. I quickly tilted my head and saw Jack running towards my direction. He had a really worried face.

"What's wrong?" He asked once more. I shook my head signaling nothing was wrong.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I just nodded and sat down properly.

"Here." He said holding a spoon and and pointing it near my mouth. I stared at it weirdly.

"It's soup." He added. I get it! He wants me to eat it. I extended my arm to get it but he pulled it back.

"Let me do it." He suggested. I hesitated but opened my mouth anyway. He put the spoon in my mouth.

"Do you like it?" He asked with eyes that seemed to be glistening while waiting for my answer. I wouldn't lie, it does taste good. Like it was made by professional chef. I simply nodded.

"Who cooked this? It really good." I asked. He smiled, a very proud smile. It's like giving me a sign.

"Wait. Did you cook this?" I asked. He smirked while nodding.

"I asked my brother to teach me how to cook chicken soup. It's his specialty." He explained.

"When did he teach you?" I asked again.

"Just now." He replied. He asked his for his brother's help just to cook this soup for me? That's..... sweet.

There was silence in the air and you can only hear the silverware making the sound as he scooped soup from the bowl. I finished the whole bowl of soup in a matter of minutes.

2 minutes to be exact. Jack started picking up the plates and setting it down to his study table.

"Thank you." I said.

"Why do you keep on saying thank you?" He said.

"Because you keep on giving me a reason to say it." I replied. He smiled and reached for the door knob.

"Wait!" I said suddenly, I don't even know why I called him. He stopped and looked at me.

"What is it?" He asked me. I stopped not knowing what to say.

"What time is it?" I asked. What? I didn't know what to say.

"About 9:30." He answered. My eyes widened. I stayed here that long? All I remember was it was just 1 when I was here.

"You slept for hours. I didn't want to wake you up. You needed to rest." He said like he read my confused mind.

Gosh he sounds like papa. Papa.... mama. MAMA! Gosh she most be so worried cause I'm still not home. I have to get home. I waited for Jack to get back(a/n: lol that rhymed.) After a few minutes he finally came back.

"Jack!" I called.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"I have to get home." I said.

"Sure. Let me just change. I don't wanna look like a beggar when I go there." He joked. I can see why, his shirt was all wet and a bit stained with I don't know what.

I was surprised he suddenly took off his shirt. Right in front of me. A girl. I remember his body again....geez.

You know I'm confused because he is so thin, why does his body look so...... fit and muscly? ELSA! What are you talking about. Snap out of it!

"Jack!" I yelled managing to speak as I looked away.

"How do you suppose I'll get dressed if I won't take this off." He said.

"You could've just went to the bathroom and changed there." I argued facing him with a glare.

"Psssh." He said slipping on his red shirt.

"There. I'm done." He said walking towards me.

"Whatever." I said getting off the bed.

"Careful. You might fall." He warned but in a joking matter.

"I have feet to stand you know." I said angrily.

"Yeah yeah. And I'm guessing it's not on your head." He mumbled.

"Can you imagine a head with a foot sticking out of it?" I said sarcasticly while starting to walk.

"I'm imagining it right now." He said also walking.

"Yeah right. That would be weird." I said opening the door.

"You're the weird one." He said following me.

"No you're weird." I defended.

"Am not." He said.

"Are to." I said and the cycle went on and on and on and on until we reached their garage. All eyes were on us as we argued. Even..... Mr. North?! What the heck?!

"Grandpa can I borrow your car?" A voice beside me said. Jack. Wait. GRANDPA?!