Chapter 8: Cabin

Elsa

I'm lost. Lost in a very big place where I have no idea to stay or go to.

What was I thinking?! I wouldn't survive out here! How did I even get here? And how did I even get out of our school? What am I doing to my life?

"I gotta.." I stopped talking when I suddenly remember. My bag! I left it at school when I ran away!

"Stupid!" I cursed under my breath.

How am I gonna go home now? I don't know how and I don't know where I am. I just kept walking and walking. I couldn't see well because my eyes kinda hurt from all the crying I did.

After minutes of walking and walking and walking I felt something cold and wet that fell on my head. Then slowly there came more and more.

Rain! Just what I needed! How helpful! Note the sarcasm here.

Now I'm not just lost, I'm also wet. I hugged myself and proceeded walking.

I could hear the cars zooming out. Boy, are they always in a hurry?

Geez what am I doing and what am I gonna do? Here I am, wondering around the streets alone.

Not long I found myself in a place where no car can be seen. I was lost before and now.... I'm completely lost.

The tears that has just stopped flowing a while ago started falling down again. A very bright flash of light blinded my eyes as I was walking down the street. I narrowed my eyes a bit so I could see a little better.

It was still raining, but no kidding the rain was harder than the rain earlier. The rain and my tears made it even harder to see the what the source of the light might be.

"Is that..." I whispered but not long I was shouting because the source of the light, which was a motorcycle, is heading down to my direction. I had my eyes closed with my hands covering my face as if that was enough to shield me from harm.

"You know you could have just moved out of the way!" The guy, which I assume is the driver, yelled.

I slowly uncovered my eyes and saw the guy, slightly taller than me,  he was wearing a helmet and white shirt that was currently getting wet as he was standing in front of me. Wait, in front of me?

He took off his helmet and I saw.....

"What are you doing here newbie?" He said. It has to be this person. The person I hated most. Jack.

"Look winter-wanna-be it your just gonna make me feel worst why don't you just kill me now? Use you motorcycle to run over me." I said angrily looking down. Then I felt something hit me.

"Hey!" I glared at him.

"Pick that up and put it on you." He ordered while pointing at something. I looked at the direction he was pointing at and saw his helmet.

"Why would I?" I said while my arms were crossed. He just glared at me and he glared back. He started walking away.

Ha! Think you're tough?  You can't even stand glaring. My thoughts were interrupted when something warm covered my head. What the! It's a helmet! His helmet!

"Hop on!" He said turning on the engine of his dark blue motorcycle.

"Why would I?" I repeated the same question I asked him earlier.

"Because if you wouldn't you'll die out here alone." He said coldly.

"I'd rather die than to be with you!" I said taking off his helmet. He just raised his eyebrows and then spoke.