*Mission*

Peter

"And then She said I'll kick yo ass when you won't make meh laugh." Alice laughed trying to imitate her classmate. Wendy also laughed.

"Then what?" Wendy asked intrigued on Alice's story. Elsa was just sitting there playing with the food Wendy cooked.

"She ended up kicking him because She got annoyed at the joke." Alice laughed. Wendy also laughed. I saw Elsa giggle that time. Wendy was right. Bringing Alice here and let her tell those corny jokes will make Elsa smile.

Wendy's phone suddenly beeped. She checked he phone and smiled. She typed some words then put it down.

"Your boyfriend?" Alice asked. We all looked at her. She nodded. I don't know what her boyfriend's name is because I never asked. Or I never wanted to know for some reason.

"He said he'll call later." Wendy said. I just made a gag face. Alice noticed my facial expression so She kicked my foot since we are facing each other while beside me is Wendy and beside Alice is Elsa.

"Hey!" I glared at Alice. She just stuck her tongue out. Even though Wendy and Elsa didn't know what happened they laughed.

Seriously that hurt.

But At least I got Elsa to laugh. Make that we. We got Elsa to laugh.

Another beep was heard in the room. All eyes was on Wendy.

"What? It's not mine." She said. Then another beep was heard.

"Oh! It's mine." Elsa said reading the text.

"Anna said she'll come here." She said.

"Cool." Alice smiled

"I'm here!" Anna burst in.

"That was fast." I said.

"I was outside all along. I just forgot to tell Elsa I'm coming so I texted her when I arrived." Anna laughed.

"Peter, remind me to beat the crap out of that dude for what he done! And Elsa don't come near him." Anna told us.

"Sure?" Both of us said.

"Is that a question or an answer?" Anna asked.

"An answer?" I said.

"Whatever." Anna rolled her eyes.

"Anna you were just in time for breakfast!" Wendy offered. Anna quickly smiled and sat on the chair beside Elsa.

Elise

"Is everything alright?" I asked Mrs. Cinderella who was pacing around the room.

"No! You must stay away from Jack!" She yelled angrily.

"Why?" I asked confused. Isn't She supposed to be happy I saw them?

"Because-" She shouted. I looked at her weirdly.

"I don't want my nephew to be in danger because of you!" She said.

Nephew? Jack is her nephew?

"What does that even mean?" I asked.

All I ever wanted was to spend time with him. I know that I won't be here any longer because I wouldn't survive going different places without getting spotted.

"You spending time with him puts him to danger. And I don't want him or anybody in my family die because of you!" She said nearly pinching me hard. It was so hard I thinking might get bruised.

"Cindy! You are hurting the child!" her husband said. Here face suddenly became shocked.

"I-i am very sorry." She said confused. She suddenly fell down and her husband catches her.