Chapter 15: The Announcement

Elsa

Peter has been acting different lately. It's been a few days after Jack told me about his past. And I still couldn't believe it. I never thought of the being brothers before.

Let's see, they don't look alike. But they do have something in common. They both have a good sense of humor. And.....

"Ms. Arendelle! What was our lesson for today again?" Mr. Cornelius asked. I glanced at the board and saw a picture of a keyboard with labels in it.

"Is it not the parts of the keyboard?" I asked a bit unsure.

"Good. I thought you haven't been paying attention." He glared and carried on. I wasn't really listening to be honest. I hear laughing beside me.

"Shut up." I told Mer. She just laughed.

"What ya thinkin of lass? You seem outta this world." She teased. I just rolled my eyes and looked at Peter then to Jack.

"Ohh. Must be hard to chose ay lass?" Mer teased again.

"What?" I giggled. That sounded ridiculous coming from Merida. Knowing her She never cares about boys.

"Jack and Peter." She said.

"Whatever." I muttered.

-Time skip cause the other classes was boring-

"Attention all seniors. Please go to the Gymnasium now. I repeat, all seniors go to the gymnasium now." A voice rang through all over the corridors.

"You heard the principal. Come on. Go." Hiccup told the students in the corridor.

All of them gathered in a crowd and went to the gymnasium. Hiccup, being president of the student council, guided all their students to their place.

"Haddock! What in the name of Thor is happenin here?!" A blonde girl said. Her thick hair braided neatly. She had blue eyes.

"Astrid? When did you come back?" Mer said.

"Just now." She answered. I heard Mer and Astrid are best friends.(a/n: I have plans okay?! Just twisting it up.)

"Umm. The principal said He has an announcement." Hiccup said awkwardly.

"What announcement?" Astrid and Mer said.

"I don't know?" Hic said nervously.

"We're the ones doin the asking here haddock!" Mer raised her fist.

"Yeah!" Astrid agreed doing the same thing. Hiccup raised his hands and closed his eyes.

"I swear I don't know!" Hic said.

"Ha works every time!" They fist bumped.

After a long moment feeling out of place between two athletic girls, it finally started.

"Seniors, I am sure all of you are aware of the yearly singing contest for the one that will perform at the winter ball." Mr. North said.(a/n: did I tell you he's the principal? Yes? No? I don't know.)

"If anyone wants to join just sign up for the auditions. Mr. Sebastian will be the one to list your names. That is all thank you." He said going out of the stage.

"Alright! Form a line!" Hiccup ordered to the students that crowded Mr. Sebastian.

"Are you gonna join?" Someone from behind me said. I turned around to see Peter looking at me with twinkling eyes.

"Let me think." I said holding my chin to look like I'm thinking.

"Just say yes already." He pleaded.

"Ummmmm..... no." I said jokingly.

"Seriously?" He asked.

"Yup." I said going towards the door.

"Alright! Auditions starts tomorrow! Mr. Haddock will excuse all the one listed at this paper." Mr. Sebastian announced. Everyone started to get noisy while asking what song will they sing. Good thing I don't have to stress about it.

Mer, Astrid and I went out the gymnasium and I went straight to the locker room.

I got to my locker again in no time. Since I know our physics is already over I got my algebra textbook and notes.

"Elsa! I thought you aren't gonna join?" Peter asked while watching his breath after running.

"I didn't." I answered.

"Then how would you explain this?" He said showing a paper with lists names. It had the words 'Singing Contestants' at the top.

"How did you get that?" I asked.

"I borrowed it from Hiccup." He answered. I scanned the paper and I was surprised to see my name at the second number. Right after Rapunzel's.

"What?! Who listed me here?!" I yelled.

----/----/----/----

Author's note:

Cliffhanger! Haha! Guess who it is. It's actually gonna be a part of the puzzle pieces. OOOPPPSS! I spilled it! Stupid!

But since I already spilled it, I have to say it's something connected to their past life. Wait, something or someone? Haha. Find out on the next chapter!