*In this prison cell*

(A/n: the pic is Elise Hansen. As promised I'll put it there. Jelsa_2gether4ever this is for you because you wanted this one badly. Hahaha special mention. Para sayo to. I tried finishing it faster for you! Sana magustuhan mo! Nainspire akong ituloy to ngayon dahil sayo!)

Wendy

"Where are they?" Alice asked.

"I do not know. Maybe they already left." I said.

A beep was heard before we left. I looked at my phone.

Help kidnaped by a dud namd Gastn and a coupl of ppl we donr knoe. We r in a bld nt fr frm thre thid is punxiw. Im wit d otgrs. Domt snd d plice

The text said. I reread and reread it because the typos didn't help.

"Who texted?" Alice asked. I shrugged.

"Let me see that." She said snatching the phone.

"Woah. What kind of alien texted this?" She said.

"Alright. I'm gonna try decoding this." She said. I just looked at her.

"Help. Kidnapped by a..... dude? Named gastan? Gastin? Gasten? Gaston!" She tried saying some names.

Wait a minute, Gaston. His name sounds familiar.

"And a couple of people we..... donr? Oh wait That's don't.... knoe?.... Oh it's know. We are in a.... building?.....nat.. Oh! Not! Not far from there. This is Punzie?... I'm with the others?.... don't send the police." Alice said.

"OK! I got it! Help. Kidnapped by a dude named Gaston. And a couple of people we don't know. We are in a building not far from there. This is Punzie. I'm with the others. Don't send the police!" Alice said proudly finally decoding the text. It took a while for me before I could process the text.

Wait, did she say kidnapped?

"I have to call Peter." I said.

He was the first person that came up to my mind.

I typed in neverland to search his number then called it.

"YelloW?" Peter answered.

"what?" I asked. Is that really how He greets? By saying a color?

"Hey Wendy! I'm sorry I couldn't go to the outing. I'm busy trying to find my lost boys." He said.

"Peter this is No time for game! Punzie and the others are kidnapped by Gaston!" I said annoyed.

"What?!" He said shocked.

"I said they're k-"

"I'm calling the cops!" He panicked.

"No! Don't! They specifically said not to. Just go here as fast as you can." I said.

The call ended after that and I just tried to calm myself while Alice was pacing around.

Elsa

"Why won't you speak?!" Bernard said. Elise stared at him confused. She was in her cell while anna was taken to the soundproofed room with Punzie because she kept screaming.

"I said speak! Your mother is waiting!" He smirked.

"Bernard you traitor! I thought I could trust you!" Elise yelled. He glared at her and motioned the men to hurt her.

"No! Don't!" I yelled. Bernard chuckled.

"Elsa? Are you there?" Mother asked from the other line of the phone. I gasped.