Chapter 20: Heartbreaking News

Hiccup

After weeks when we did that ice bucket challenge I noticed Jack has been avoiding Elsa. I don't get him. I know he likes her. But why does He have to keep a distance from her. I saw Jack on a tree hanging. He was fast asleep sitting on a branch with earphones plugged in his ears. I can't believe this guy. He skipped classes again. I picked up a pebble and threw it to him.

"What the?!" He said nearly falling. He got down safely, luckily.

"Why did you do that?" He glared.

"Jack this is the third time you cut classes." I said.

"Just for that? You nearly killed me!" He yelled.

"What's happening to you?" I asked.

"Jack, I know you don't pay attention to class but you never skipped any of them before." I added. He just looked down.

"It's complicated." He said.

"Why are you avoiding her?" I asked.

"Who?" He looked at me confused.

"Elsa." I said.

"I....I'm n-not avoiding her." He lied. His stammering makes it even more obvious.

"Why?" I asked again. He looked at me then looked down.

"Hiccup I don't know what to do." He said sitting down.

"What's the matter Jack? You can tell me." I said laying a hand on his shoulder.

"It's just... it's about Eli- " I cut him off before He can finish.

"Jack haven't you heard the news about her?" I asked nervously. I thought He already forgotten about her.

"W-what news?" He asked nervously. What? He doesn't know?

"I thought Punzie already told you." I said.

"Told me what?" He asked again.

Jack

I feel nervous all of a sudden, what is Hic talking about? What news?

"Jack she's gone." He said.

"Gone? Gone where?" I said nervously.

"Gone." He kept on saying.

"To where? Japan or Columbia or What?" I know she's just around here somewhere. She said she's living her dream; to travel around the world. She is traveling around the world right?

"Jack she's gone forever." He said. Those words broke by heart. What does He mean?

"No! You're lying!" I said getting away. I kept shaking my head.

"Jack." A voice behind me said. Punzie.

"Tell me! It's not true right?!" I said almost crying. Why is this happening to me?! She looked at me in the eyes then looked down.

"No." I whispered. It can't be! Not true!

"Jack...." Punzie started.

"No! You're lying! You're lying! Liars!" I yelled. I backed away from them.

"Jack we didn't tell you because-" before Punzie could finish I cut her off.

"It's because it's not real! Not true!" I said.

"No! It is true! I was there Jack! At her funeral!" She yelled.

"If she did have one how come I wasn't there?! I would've known earlier! I would've known it before you did!" I said. I know if that ever happened someone would've told me.

"We didn't tell you because we know it would break your heart." She said.

"Do you think it wouldn't hurt if I'll hear someone say she's dead or not here?!" I yelled.

"It hurts more. Like my heart was broken to pieces." I said more calmly.

"Why wouldn't you just believe that she's gone?! Dead! She'll never come back! Ever!" She argued. I was shocked. Punzie would never say that!

"I know she will! She promised!" I said.

"How do you know she's even there?!" She cried. I never noticed the tears in her eyes.

"I know she's there! I could feel it!" I said.

"Jack what does your feelings has to do with a person's life?!" She said. I don't know what to say. I just know she's there. She is. Isn't She?

Rapunzel

I hate her! I know she's the one he likes, no loves, but he doesn't need to rub it in! I know Jack loves her from the start! And I know it will never be me. I thought I would be ready to face this fear, but I guess I was wrong. I don't know why but it breaks me inside. Why? I always asked. There are many questions that I've asked but this was the one that got never answered.

----/----/----/----

Author's Notes

Oh my glob! Oh my glob! Oh my glob! Who is She?! Who is that girl that Jack loves so much? Ahh! The feels!

BTW IMMA REMIND YOU AGAIN. THAT GIRL IS NOT ELSA. SHE'S A GIRL FROM JACK'S PAST. HER NAME HAS AN 'I' AND ELSA DOESN'T.

(Lexter walks in and grabs the authors phone.)

L: I have an spoiler for you.(whispers) (author tries to snatch it but Lexter runs.)

L: Jack will cry and Elsa will comfort him. Then there will be a puzzle piece that will be revealed! (Lexter finishes before author snatched the phone back.)

A: Lexter you ungrateful intern! (Lexter runs)

A: get back here! (Runs after Lexter but stops.)

IMMA SAY GOODBYE NOW! I still need to punish that boy.

Please let me know how you appreciate this story by maybe just by clicking the button that says

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

or maybe FOLLOW me. I always follow back!

I'm out peace!

Lexter come back here!(runs fast like a cheetah)

Haha cheetahs.