Chapter 22: Give your Heart a Break

Jack

Elsa is still trying to catch me. And now, we are at the field where no one is. It was just the two of us here. Everyone was in their classes. I laughed at Elsa, who still hasn't catch up to me.

"Catch up slowpoke!" I said running backwards.

"No fair! You had a head start!" She yelled. Then I suddenly tripped because of a stupid pebble causing me to fall. Elsa laughed.

"At least I'm not stupid to trip like you did." She said then she stuck out her tongue. I smirked and pulled her arm causing her to fall on me. I laughed.

"You got me there." She said rolling over so she was now lying down beside me. We were facing the clouds while the grass was below us. We both laughed. Elsa suddenly stood up then stretched her arm. She shook her head then lay down again.

"You're so weird." I told Elsa.

"No. You're the weird one. You were just crying when I saw you but now you keep on laughing nonstop." She said rolling her eyes. I faced her and stared at her eyes. She was looking at me that time too. We both smiled. She closed her eyes and snuggled herself by hugging her own arms. I laughed once more.

"What?" She said giggling.

"Nothing." I said hugging her. She looked shocked but she hugged back anyway. She closed her eyes and I smiled. (A/n: I should've named this chapter smile XD) I hear light snoring beside me. I chuckled. She already fell asleep that fast?

"Jack? Elsa? What are you two doing?" A voice said. I looked to see Peter. I put my index finger to my lips as a sign that her should keep quiet.

"She's asleep." I whispered. He mouthed an o and sat beside us. I also sat down and put Elsa's head to my lap.

"Class was suspended today." Peter said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yup! The staff had an emergency meeting." He explained.

"Cool." I said looking at Elsa with a smile.

"You like her don't you?" Peter said out of nowhere.

"What?" I said. I looked at him weirdly.

"Don't try to deny it bro. It's pretty obvious." He said. I shook my head. How many times do I have to tell them that it's Elise the as I like? But of course, Peter doesn't know her.

"Ain't this just grand now! Goin' here without tellin' me." Merida said walking to us. Peter and I shushed her. Peter pointed at Elsa.

"Sorry." She said sitting at the grass beside Peter.

"Where ya been frostbutt?" Mer said.

"Somewhere." I answered. She rolled her eyes.

"Where the heck is somewhere?" She said.

"Anywhere." I said getting up at the same time picking Elsa up bridal style.

"Where do you think your goin?" She said also getting up. "Wait, let me guess...." She said.

"Somewhere." Peter and I said in unison. And again she rolled her eyes.

Rapunzel

"Why doesn't he believe me Hic?" I asked Hiccup while sobbing. Why am I even crying over it? I thought I was already over him. I thought I don't have feelings on Jack anymore, I even thought I had feelings for Hiccup. But why? Why do I still feel hurt because of the same old reason?