*Decision*

Rapunzel

"Hey. You're awake." I greeted Jack. Eugene was already fine, but the had to wear a cast. Jack just woken up from his straight 12 hour sleep.

"Where's Elsa?" It was the first thing He said after looking around the room.

Awww how sweet.

"She's with Elise." I said.

"Bro! You're awake!" Peter greeted with a pizza box on his hand.

"Hey." Jack greeted gloomily.

"Don't worry Bro. Elsa's fine." Peter smirked.

"I know." Jack-Frost01 answered. I left the room leaving three guys, Jack, Eugene and Peter, in the room.

"Just think Elisa! Elise Westerguard!" Elise squealed.

There she is again. I warned her about Hans. But it's just like she never listens.

I can't believe I'm saying this but...... is my cousin really inlove?

"Plus my surname is Hansen and his name is Hans!" Elise smiled. Elsa smiled awkwardly to her. I'm pretty e'er sure she's thinking the same thing I'm thinking about.

Hans is bad news.

"Can you please tell me why did you start liking him again?" Elsa laughed. Elise rolled her eyes like she repeated it more than a thousand times.

"Well, He is sooo nice to me and sweet when we met. And those sideburns Oh!" Elise's eyes twinkled. Elsa laughed.

This two didn't took a chance to have any minute away from each other. They spent the whole time talking to each other.

"Seriously lass? Him?" Merida popped out of nowhere. Hiccup was training behind her carrying two boxes of cupcakes.

"Well, Yeah. I think He's nice." Elise said. Merida scoffed.

"He's not. And don't get fooled by the smile! Oh.... by the way, want cupcakes?" Merida offered grabbing a box from Hiccup qnd opening it.

"Hmm thanks." Elise said getting three cupcakes. She gave the chocolate to Elsa and she Ate the mocha. She also got me a mocha since she knows we always go with mocha. Though I like chocolate too.

"Can I ask why you guys hate him So much?" Elise asked.

"He played with Anna's heart." Elsa muttered.

"He did?" Elise gasped.

"So he's a playboy?" She asked. We all said Yes. She gasped once more.

"I think I fell inlove." Elise said dramatically. I laughed. When we were kids she always said she'll date a playboy and change his life.

That's how crazy she is. I guess craziness just runs in the family.

"Seriously?" Hiccup also laughed because He knew about Elise's dream relationship.

"Oh, by the way dad said the police already have the guys that kidnapped us. They made Gaston spill it." Hiccup said.

"Yes! Finally!" Elise said jumping while twirling.

"That means I can go back to being the normal me!" Elise danced. We all laughed at her manner.

"Elisa! Do you know what this means?" She jumped.

"What?" Elsa asked.

"It's time for Elise Anne Hansen and Elisanna Hansen to make their great come back!" Elise squealed.