Chapter 6: Bullies

Elsa

After a few days at school, everything stayed the same. I'd wake up early, ride the bus, go to class and get my daily gift from that winter wanna-be.

He kept on bullying me every day. Each day I would experience complete humiliation in different classes. They would make fun of me; mock my imperfections that they would identify. Pointing them out like I don't already see them.

I actually already got used to them. Anna and I already agreed that we won't mention this to mama because she already has too much problems and we don't want her to have any more. I just can't afford her to have any problems because of me.

The school bus arrived on time. Me and Anna waved goodbye to mom and went in.

The whole ride was full of the usual things that happen there. Some would have their own world and some would stare at me in despise.

I noticed that winter wanna-be Jack didn't take the school bus again. I usually see him at the place we first met him. And if you're thinking that I already miss him, well to you're wrong.

I'll actually celebrate when he's gonna be gone. In fact, I might as well throw a party right now.

After the ride I went straight to my locker, not bothering to know the things that people whisper about me.

After that prank when Jack told me to meet him at the gate to talk about the assignment in history. He didn't show up and left me there waiting.

I missed the bus because of that. I was lucky that Hiccup didn't go home early and knew where my house, he drove me home.

If you're wondering how it was because he was an assistant at the office and knew where everyone in the school. I was very lucky to be friends with him.

"Look Elsa! It's Hic!"Mer exclaimed happily with her Scottish accent clearly heard. I smiled.

"Hey! How are you?" He asked. I gave him the same look to say I'm fine even though honestly, I'm not.

I always get bullied here. I am so sick of it.

I don't get why bullies had to exist in this world. They just make others feel bad and makes our lives worst.

Sometimes I want to shout at their face but I can't seem to manage to speak a single world at them.

First Jack then Rapunzel, the most famous girl in school, then next almost the whole school.

I always cry at night thinking about the things they tell me.

I wish I could just escape this world. Just once. If I could have one chance to spend time with the people here in a good way I'll be super happy.

I WISH THERE WEREN'T ANY BULLIES THAT EXISTED. I'd wish for that. I'd wish for that in every shooting star I'll see, magic lamps, wishbones, 11:11 or any other thing you could wish for!

I wish everyone would just get along. No hardships, no problems, no fights and just peace.

But of course there isn't such thing. Sadly.