*Destiny's Plans*

Hey Jack! It's so fun here at London. It's amazing here! I wish you were with us.

You should've seen Dad jumping up and down when he finally saw big ben. he looked like a kid. Like our age.

Mom and I also did shopping. There are so many nice clothes here. I also found that sweater you wanted. I'll send it as soon as I can.

Sorry if it's too big though. It was in dad's size. And it was actually a limited edition so that was the smallest left.

Still wishing you're here.

-Elise Hansen :D

P.s. I also send pictures.

Jack

I stared at Elise's gift. A sweater. My favorite sweater. It's actually kinda worn out now. It still has a bit of glitters on it since I used this last Halloween. I smiled.

"Still fits." I told myself.

"Jack! Stop talking to yourself and Let's go!" Emma yelled.

"Yeah yeah! I'm coming!" I said putting it back to the box.

"Gosh. I thought you got lost in your dirty room." Emma said.

"And you said I'm sassy." I muttered. She suddenly stepped on my foot. It wasn't that painful because She had small feet.

"Ow." I joked. Emma stuck her tongue out.

"Let's go!" Emma said pulling me.

"Oh no! Gravity's increasing on me." I said acting like I'm falling down.

"No it's not!"She said. I was actually falling down on her direction. She tried to push me away.

Until I finally layed Down on her.

"You rotten brother! You're crushing me!" Emma said pushing me off. I laughed.

"Jack! Stop torturing your little sister." North, I mean grandpa, scolded.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." I muttered.

Elsa

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I said hugging Peter. He laughed.

"Your very very very welcome!" He said messing my hair.

"So, where to go first?" He asked.

"You wanna ride the roller coaster?" He smirked. This is the first time I'll ride one. I hate that ride. I don't know Why but I Really do.

"Can we ride the twirly cups first?" I tried to get away from that ride.

"That ride is for kids." He said pulling me.

"But I'm still a kid." I said.

"Elsa, your turning 19. How can you be a kid." Peter raised his eyebrow.

"But I act like one." I pouted.

"No you don't, you act like a 21 year old lady. Who also looks like a royal because She is so proper and junk." He rolled his eyes.

"Junk?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Did I say junk? I meant stuff. Stuff. Not junk." He tried to correct.

"Whatever!" I said.

Third person's POV

Jack drove his father's car to Jamie's* house. Jamie is Emma's best friend.