Chapter 7: Enough

Elsa

Days passed and they still wouldn't stop bullying me. It became part of my schedule, like a routine. It's getting tiring honestly but there's nothing I can do about it.

It's almost last subject for today, I was wondering why that haven't done their usual pranking on me.

"Class dismissed." That was the last thing I heard before all students jumped for joy. That's it. Last subject is next. I got up and walked to my locker to get the stuff needed for the next subject.

After rearranging my locker and getting the things that I need, I closed the locker and turned to start walking, but I was unfortunate enough to bump into someone.

"Sorry." I said picking up my scattered school supplies.

"You better be." A very familiar voice said; so familiar I could recognize it even without looking at the person's face.

I guess this was the answer to my question earlier.

I finished gathering the books but suddenly he slapped my arm causing it to fall again.

It was really painful, I never got slapped in my arm before. Mama would never let anyone do that to me when I was younger. Tears were starting to gather up and might fall down my face any minute now.

Then I started picking them up again but whenever I finish he would just slap my arm again.

I hear people around me laughing and gasping. It's like watching a comedy series where the small one gets picked on by the big one, the small one gets laughed at my the audience. And right now I was the small one. I picked up one book then he slapped my hand, hard. I can see it turning red. I slowly stood up but I was facing the floor.

"What's the matter? Given up already?" He said. Okay, I had enough of this. I bit my lower lip and lifted my face. There he is, infront of me, smirking.

"Had enough newbie?" He taunted. The next thing I did shocked everyone, even me.

I slapped him in the face. I think I may have slapped him too hard because there was a handprint on his pale face.

He stared at an empty space, wide-eyed and then he looked at me. I started walking backwards as if getting away from him would reset everything. All eyes was on me. All of them were giving me dirty looks and saying mean things about me, I know they did that a lot of times before, but this time it felt different.

I had enought of this. Enough of bullies, enough cristism, enough being judged.

So I ran.

I ran as fast as I could, where my feet could take me. I don't know where but I just kept on running.

I don't care if I get lost, I just wanted to get out of here, away from them.