Chapter 2

Previously on Chapter 1

Then he moves to sit, with his back against a wall. The boy joins him. "What do you think happened to her?" The kid said. "I don't know..." he replies. As he continues to 'watch' the girl.

-Hyakkimaru and Dororo-

Y/N P.O.V

I wake up to see an unfamiliar ceiling. 'Where am I? Did they manage to catch me?' I thought to myself. I move my body to a sitting position. I look around the room and jump in fright when I notice a guy leaning against the wall.

"W-who are y-you?" I said. The guy looks up at me. He just stares at me. Then the door slide open to reveal a kid.

"Onee-San! You're finally wake up..." he said. "Who are you?" I said. "Oh... I'm Dororo... and his name is Hyakkimaru..." he said, pointing towards the guy. I look at them back and forth.

"Um... where am I?" I said. "Oh... we found you by the sea... seems like you're being dragged by the shore by the ocean..." he said, moving to sit down in front of me.

"We rented this place... so we can give you a place to rest, Onee-San..." he said again. I stare at him. "How long was I out?" I asks. "About 3 days..." he said. I nod my head in understatement.

"So... you guys saved me?" I asks. He nods his head at my question. "Well... thank you..." I said, bowing my head slightly. He smiles happily at me.

"So... what happened to you? Why did you fall off to the sea?" He asks. I froze when he asks that, I recall what happened to me these past few days. How I got forced to marry a guy I don't even know. Then have him force himself on me.

Unconsciously, my hands when up to hug myself as I start shaking. I clutch the fabric of my kimono. My bangs cover my eyes as I try my best to calm down.

"Onee-San?" The boy call out. He starts talking but I can't hear a thing. It all came out as a blur. Tears starts to stream down my cheeks as flashbacks come flashing back in inside my head.

Dororo P.O.V

She suddenly starts shaking. I can almost feel the fear radiating from her. She's hugging herself and I notice a few tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Onee-San! What's wrong?" I said, frantically as I stand up. I went up behind her and place my hands on her shoulders. She flinches and backs away from me.

"Aniki! What's happening to her?" I said, turning my head towards Aniki. He stares at Y/N, not knowing what to do.

After a while, she finally stops shaking. She looks at me and looks back down. "I'm sorry... that you have to see me like this..." she said, not looking at me. I just shake my head. "It's okay... seems like you've went through a hard time..." I said. She just nods her head.

Y/N P.O.V

"Do you maybe want to talk about it?" Dororo said, looking at me with a worried expression. I just shake my head in respond. He let out a sigh "okay... if you don't wanna talk... don't talk... but do you maybe wanna join us?" He offers. "Join... for?" I said, as I look at him in confusion.

"We are on a journey to get his body back..." he said, pointing towards the boy. "Body?" I said. He starts to tell me what happened to Hyakkimaru. "Oh dear... who did that to him?" I said, turning my head to look at Hyakkimaru. He just stare back at me. But from what I know from Dororo, he's actually staring at my soul.

"Daigo... Daigo Kagemitsu... the Chief of Daigo land" he said. I froze when I hear his name. "D-Daigo??" I stutter out, I can feel the fear slowly creeping up in me once again.

Dororo stare at me in confusion. "What? Nee-San... Do you know him?" He asks. "He... he destroys my village..." I said. "Oh my... Nee-San... I'm sorry to hear that..." he said. "That's not all... he..." I start. Dororo stares at me as he waits for me to continue.

"He forced me to marry his son..." I said. His eyes widened. "W-What??! Y-you mean y-you're..." he stutters. I nod my head "yeah... Tahomaru is my husband... but I don't want him to be... he married me when I was unconscious..." I said, tearing up. "Nee-San..." Dororo said, standing up and pulls me into a hug.

"I'm sorry you have to go through that... I promise we'll free you from his grasp..." he said. I nod my head and hugs him back.

That's when I notice something. I pull away slightly from Dororo and stare at him. Or should I say... her. "Dororo... y-you're... a girl?" I said.

Her eyes widened "how?" She said. "I can tell the difference between girls and boys during a hug..." I said. "Oh..." she said. I just smile softly and pulls her into a hug. "It's okay... you're cute..." I said. She just giggle softly.

I turn my head to Hyakkimaru, to see him with a soft smile on his face. "He didn't say a word... is he mute?" I said, whispering to Dororo. "No... he just didn't talk much..." she said. "Oh..." I said. "So... will you join us, Nee-San?" She said, looking at me with hopeful eyes. I smile and nod my head "okay..." I said. She grins at me and cheers. "Yayyyy!! Finally. There's a another girl with us!" She said. I just laugh at her.

Hyakkimaru P.O.V

I can feel warmth inside my heart everytime I stare into her soul. Her soul is really pure. Hearing what happened to her, I can feel anger inside my heart.

Even just knowing her for a few days... I feel the need to protect her. Then hearing what Tahomaru did to her... I can't just stand still and do nothing.

Tahomaru... just you wait... I'll get you back for what you've done to her

*to be continued*