Chapter 19

Previously on Chapter 18

He swiftly jumps on the ground and walks up to us. He jumps to the ground, with his swords arms while glaring at the guards that are holding me. They let me go and rush to surround Hyakkimaru. Dororo rushes to me and wrap her arms around me. Hyakkimaru turn to me and smiles softly. "Y/N...

I came for you

-Final Battle-

Y/N P.O.V

"Y/N... I came for you" he said. My eyes widened as my heart skips a beat at what he said. When I got captured and taken here. All I wanted was for Hyakkimaru to come and save me. But now that he's actually standing in front of me right now, I feel... troubled.

The guards starts to attack him, but he skillfully disarmed them in matter of seconds. I watch as all the guards sent to protect me are now laying on the ground. Hyakkimaru stares at them for a few seconds before turning to look at me.

I just stand in my spot as he slowly makes his way closer to me. "Y/N..." he said, once he stands in front of me. He leans down and places his forehead against mine. "I miss you..." he whispered softly. I slowly close my eyes. Not caring at the fact that some blood are smeared on my skin. All I care about is the feeling of warmth his skin provide as leans his forehead against mine. It brought some sense of comfort.

"Hyakkimaru... you're alive" I said. I feel relieved to see the man I love is alive. But now I feel more conflicted. I have slowly started to develop feelings for Tahomaru and accepted his love towards me. But now that Hyakkimaru is here in front of me, I don't know what to do anymore... it's confusing.

"Step away from my wife" I heard a voice said. Which I know instantly that it's Tahomaru. I pull away and turn my head to see Tahomaru, Mutsu and Hyogo. I notice Tahomaru have three eyes. Mutsu and Hyogo each have pale arms on the spot where Hyakkimaru have cut off. I notice Hyakkimaru tensing up as he stares at them.

"Those... ARE MINE!!!" He yelled out, angrily. I watch in as they start to fight. I feel so useless. The only thing I'm able to do as the two brothers fight. It's always been like this. Now I don't even know who I hoped to win, as I have fallen for both of them.

Mutsu and Hyogo starts fighting against the ghoul horse. It was the same horse that were killed by those explosive. It came back as a ghoul. That ghoul horse is probably the one who helps Hyakkimaru reach here.

The horse distracted as a smaller horse is coming. My eyes widened as I realize that little horse must be the ghoul's child. I gently place my hand on my stomach watching them in sadness.

Mutsu and Hyogo takes the horse's distraction as a chance and stab it with their sword. The horse got angry and rip Hyogo's head off. I gasp in shock as I cover my mouth in shock.

"Hyogo!" She yelled out, trying to run towards Hyogo. But the horse kicks her before she could get any closer. The arms that belongs to Hyakkimaru starts moving on their own. They attack the ghoul with their weapons. I look away because I can't bear to watch the horrid sight anymore.

"Mutsu! Hyogo!" I hear Tahomaru's voice. I turn my head to look at him, who slams his sword at Hyakkimaru. He quickly urges the horse to rush towards his friends. I can hear the pain in his voice, as he keeps calling out their names. I watch as tears stream down his left eye as the other two are closed.

I turn to Hyakkimaru as he starts groaning in pain. Both of his arms is growing. This is the first time I've seen something like this. He lift both of his arms as he let out a scream.

"Hyakkimaru!!" Tahomaru yelled out as he run towards him with his sword. Hyakkimaru quickly grabs the sword with his bare hands. Blood starts dripping from the cuts of his hands. Those two starts fighting once again.

I turn my head and notice their mother near Dororo. She is staring at Hyakkimaru who hides his arms behind his back. I rush towards them and stand next to Dororo who wraps her arms around me.

"Hyakkimaru..." I said. Tahomaru steps in front of me with his arm outstretch. "Mother... Y/N... please stand back" he said. I turn my head to look at him.

"Tahomaru..." I said, in a hushed tone. But he can still hear me. He turn to look at me over his shoulder. "Do you still love that thing, even now? Don't forget that you're now carrying my child in your womb, Y/N" he asked. I turn to look at Hyakkimaru as he stares at me. I can see the shock written on his face.

"Yeah. That's right, Hyakkimaru... Y/N is with a child. My child..." he said, taunting Hyakkimaru. I notice him gritting his teeth in anger. But most of all, I can see pain on his face. He quickly stands up and rushes away, with Tahomaru chasing after him.

I clutch my hands together. Tears start streaming down my cheeks as I fall on both of my knees. Dororo rushes to my side to comfort me. All I've caused among them are trouble. Why does this keeps happening?

***

I rush towards the building. There's no way I'm just going to stand by and do nothing. Even though those two hated each other, they're still brothers. I don't want them to end up killing each other. I have to find a way to stop their quarrel.

They're fighting at the castle. The castle is also on fire. I stop mid-track as I watch the sight. I place my hand on my chest, clutching it tightly. Hyakkimaru... Tahomaru... please, don't fight anymore.

*to be continued*