Chapter 11

Warning!: slightly sexual. But don't worry. I won't write smuts in my book. Anyway, enjoy!!

Previously on Chapter 10

"But if that's the way to make you open your heart for me... I'll take it" he said, softly. I just lean my head against his chest. I close my eyes, letting a tear rolled down my cheek.

I'm sorry, Hyakkimaru...

-Fading-

Y/N P.O.V

I just lay on the bed. Tahomaru is laying next to me, sleeping peacefully with his arms around my waist. I face the other way, as he held me from behind. His chest is pressing against my back. I can't sleep all night. The only thing on my mind is the hope I've been holding... that someday I'd finally be free. But now that hope is fading away.

I feel Tahomaru stirring behind me, his arms around my waist tightens a little. I flinch when I feel a kiss on my neck. My breath hitching at the feel of his lips on my skin.

"Good morning, love. Do you sleep good?" He asked. I just shake my head. "No... I couldn't sleep" I said. He gently turn me to lay me on my back. He have a frown on his face.

"Why not? Do you have bad dreams?" He asked. I just stare into his eye, emotionlessly. Yes... the bad dreams which is you... I thought to myself. I shake my head, giving him a small smile.

"No... I just couldn't sleep..." I said. He just hums as he pulls me closer. He place his head on my chest. I just lay still, too scared to move. He gently grabs my hand and place it on his head, letting me know that he wants me to play with his hair. I just caress his hair softly. He let out a hum as he snuggles closer to me, moving his head to the crook of my neck.

"I love you..." he whispered softly, placing a soft kiss on my neck. I feel lump growing in my throat. The only person I can say those words to is Hyakkimaru. My mind went back to the last time I saw him. He was falling into the ravine along with that white horse which was covered in explosive bombs.

I feel tears in my eyes. Tahomaru moves his head slightly to look at me. He frowns when he notices the tears in my eyes. He slowly moves his body, so he's hovering above me. I just turn my head to look away from him. But he cups my cheeks and force me to look at him.

"Why are you crying? Aren't you happy that I love you?" He asked. He gently wipe the tears in my eyes. I close my eyes slightly as he moves his thumb above my eyes. I open them and stares at him. He let out a sigh because of my silence.

"Are you still thinking about that guy?" He asked. I just avert my gaze from him. He moves his hands, as he place it on either side of my head. He leans down and places kisses down my neck. I froze at what he's doing.

"T-Tahomaru... w-wait. N-No..." I said, placing my hands on his shoulders. I try to get him to stop, but he just put his whole weight on me. He gently slide his arms down and slip them around my waist. He me closer to his chest as he continues what he was doing. I shut my eyes tightly as he continue to kiss my neck.

He moves his head, so his lips is right next to my ear. "I'll get your mind of him..." he said. He reach to the front of my kimono and move it to the side. He start to plant kisses on my expose shoulder. I clutch onto his shoulders, biting my lips as I try not to let out a sound.

"S-Stop... I'm sorry. I won't think of him anymore. P-Please..." I pleaded, breathlessly. He moves his head slightly to look at me. I stare into his left eye with a pleading gaze, begging him to not continue with his plan.

"Do you hate me that much... that you won't let me touch you? I'm your husband, Y/N. It's your duty to serve me" he said. I bit my lips at what he said. I just close my eyes, letting my head falls onto the pillow.

"It's too early in the morning..." I said, in a hushed tone. Tahomaru tilts his head slightly. "You mean you'd let me do what I want tonight?" He asked, as he stares at me with a hopeful gaze. I can feel lump growing in my throat. What should I do? If I agree... what would happen to me tonight?

"Yes..." I said, closing my eyes. I don't have a choice. If I try to fight him. He would get upset and possibly will try to hunt down Hyakkimaru. He will try to kill Hyakkimaru, and I don't want him to get hurt.

Tahomaru hums softly at what I said. He caressed my cheek gently, smiling at me. "Alright... I will be waiting for tonight. I have to go now. I have some errands to do. See you tonight, my love" he said. He leans down and places a soft kiss on my lips. I just close my eyes, reluctantly kissing him back.

He moves to stand, leaving me alone on the bed. I just lay there motionlessly as I stare at the ceiling, as I hear the door sliding open and close. I stay silent as I listen to his footsteps moving away.

I bit my lips as my body starts to tremble. My tears slowly streams down my cheeks. Why do I have to be so weak? Why can't I do anything to protect myself??

***

"Y/N-Sama..." someone said, from the other side of the door. I turn my head to look at the door. "Come in..." I said. The door slides open to reveal one of the servant.

She's holding a tray in her hands. "It's dinner time, Y/N-Sama. I've brought some food for you..." she said. She walks in and place the food by the bed. I just stare at it and dismiss her. 

I let out a sigh and reluctantly eat the food. Maybe it would be easier if I just let myself starve. But I know it won't end well with Tahomaru. Who knows what he will do.

Right after I finished my meal, the door slides open to reveal Tahomaru. I flinch at the sight of him. He smiles softly at me as he walks up to me. He take a seat next to me. A servant walks in to take the tray away. I just keep my head down.

Tahomaru moves closer to me, snaking his arms around my waist. He leans closer so his lips is right next to my ear. "Remember what you promised" he said. I just close my eyes as he places soft kisses on my neck.

He moves to lay me down and hovers above me. I just close my eyes tightly. I feel his hand sliding off my kimono, making me bit my lips. I can't believe I let this happen... again.

*to be continued*