Chapter 10

Previously on Chapter 9

I've fought so hard to leave this place. Now my hard work have all been in vain, because I'm back here once again. My body starts to tremble as tears slowly streams down my cheeks. Hyakkimaru...

Help me...

-Don't Leave Me-

Y/N P.O.V

I just stand in front of the window. I have stopped crying. But I still feel numb. I thought that I can finally be free... but I got caught again and I don't know if I can escape again. The guards is doubled now.

I feel a pair of arms snaking around my waist. My breath hitched as the person place their chin on my shoulder. My back is pressed against a hard chest, letting me know that it's a man. In other words... Tahomaru.

"I miss you, love..." he said. I turn my head slightly to look at him. He leans over and place a soft kiss on my lips, which makes me flinched. I try to get out of his grip, but he tighten his arms.

"Please let me go" I said, in hushed voice. He frowns at what I said. "Do you hate being around me that much? I'm your husband, Y/N..." he said. I can hear the hurt in his voice. Instead of answering him, I just turn my head away from him.

He let out a sigh and turn me around to face him. I flinch at his sudden move. He holds me by the waist, pressing me against his chest. I just stand still, not moving an inch.

"I love you, Y/N... I truly do" he whispered, burying his face into my hair. I just stay silent, not saying a thing to him. I don't know what to say to him. He tighten his arms around me.

"All I ever wanted was to have someone to always stay by my side. To always be there for me. But, no one seem to care about me. My mom... she's always silent and always think of Hyakkimaru. My father only thinks about the country. The only one I can hope of is you. Please... don't let anything take you away from me, Y/N" he said, burying his face in the crook of my neck. His whole body starts shaking as I feel my shirt starting to get wet.

"Tahomaru..." I said, in a hushed voice. He let out a soft sob. "Don't leave me, Y/N..." he said. My eyes soften at how pained he sounded. I bit my lips as I start to feel bad for him.

He slowly pulls away from me. He gently pulls me towards the bed and make me sit down. He leans down and places a soft kiss on my lips. My eyes widened and stay still, not moving an inch. I didn't kiss him back.

He slowly push me to lay down, hovering above me without breaking the kiss. He move down to kiss my neck. My eyes widened when I realize what he's trying to do.

"Tahomaru... n-no, wait..." I said, placing my hands on his shoulders. I try to push him off me. He holds both of my hands, pinning them to either sides of my head. I just stare at him in fear.

"It's okay, Y/N. I promise I'll be gentle with you..." he said. I shake my head at what he said. "P-Please, Tahomaru... n-no more. I don't want this. Please..." I pleaded. I pushed myself further into the bed, trying to get away from him.

Memories of the day he forced himself on me starts flooding back into my head. I start to breathe heavily as he keeps coming closer. I turn my head away, closing my eyes tightly. I feel his lips on my neck, making me hold my breath.

"I thought you said you loved me! If you do... you wouldn't force me like this, Tahomaru" I said, in one breath. I can hear a soft sigh coming from him. I let out a sigh of relief when he finally move from me. I slowly open my eyes as I turn to look at him. He's sitting on the edge of the bed, with his back facing me.

I move to sit down, scooting away from him. "What can I do to make you open your heart for me..." he said. He turns to look at me, which makes me flinch at the way he stares at me. He looks so upset with the way I'm reacting around him.

"It's not because you can't... it's because you have opened your heart for someone else. It's him, isn't it?" he said. I lower my gaze at what he said. The bed shift slightly. I feel a hand on the side of my cheek, turning my head to look at him.

"You're in love with that guy. That's why you can't open your heart for me... am I right, Y/N?" He said. I try to turn my head away, but he places his other hand on my cheek. He keeps my head still, forcing me to keep staring at him. I didn't say anything and just stares at him. He let out a sigh and remove his hands from my face.

"Well, if that's the case... in order to make you forget about him. I'm going to kill him..." he said. My eyes widened at what he said. He moves to stand up. He turns around and heads for the door.

"Tahomaru, no..." I said, shaking my head. He stops as he stands by the door. He turns to face me, staring at me with a sad gaze. I can see a hint of anger in his eyes.

"Why not? He took you away from me! You belong to me, Y/N... but he stole you!" He said. I just stare at him. He clenched his hands into tight fists. "I will kill him..." he said. He turns around.

"I'll stay with you!" I yelled out. He froze in his spot as he turn to face me again. I slowly move to stand up. I try to stop my body from trembling. The last thing I want is to be with him. But above all... I don't want Hyakkimaru to get hurt. I lower my head, as I bit my lips.

"I'll... stay with you. I'll forget about him! And... and I'll try to love you... Tahomaru. That's all that you want, right? So please... don't hurt him..." I said, staring into the ground. I see a pair of feet in front of me. I feel his fingers on my chin, tilting my head to look at him.

"Do you mean what you just said?" He asked, in a soft voice. I just nod my head. He scoff and shakes his head. "You're willing to go through that far just for him..." he said. I just turn my gaze away. I feel myself getting pulled into a hug.

"But if that's the way to make you open your heart for me... I'll take it" he said, softly. I just lean my head against his chest. I close my eyes, letting a tear rolled down my cheek.

I'm sorry, Hyakkimaru...

*to be continued*