Chapter 1

Previously on Prologue

I look at him in disbelieve. "Y-you... m-married m-me... w-when I w-was unconscious??" I said, in shock. He smirks and leans his face really close to mine. "That's right love... you're mine now..." he said. I start shaking even more. I shake my head "y-you're... you're crazy..." I said. "I'm crazy for you..." he said. Then he leans in and slowly place his lips on mine. I try to back away, but the wall on my back prevents me to.

I have to run away from here... no... I WILL run away... I'll find my freedom

-Escaping-

Y/N P.O.V

I just lay there motionlessly, once he's finished. I just stare at the ceiling with no emotion, as he dressed himself up. I clutch my loosen kimono tightly in my hands.

Tahomaru takes a seat next to me. He raises a hand, placing it on my head. I flinch and back away from him. "D-Don't touch me!" I scream. "What? I've claimed you... you're mine... I can touch you anytime I want!" He said. "P-please just l-let me go... I don't w-wanna be here..." I said, pleading him. He let out a sigh "then where would you wanna me, hm? Your home? Where your family doesn't even welcomed you... you should be glad that I stopped my father from killing you..." he said. "I would rather die... than be here with you..." I said, looking away from him.

I flinch when he harshly grab my face. "Listen here... you're my wife... so I expect you to act like it!" He spat. I start to shake a little. The way he's looking at me... the way his eyes seems to stare deep in me, it's so terrifying.

"Do you understand?" He said. I nod my head in respond. "Answer me!" He yell. "Y-yes..." I said. He smiles "good girl..." he said, placing a soft kiss on my forehead. But I flinch when I feel his lips making a contact on my skin. "Go and get yourself clean up..." he said. Then he gets up and walks out of the room.

As soon as he's out, I feel tears starts to stream down my cheeks. I hug myself, trying my best to comfort myself. 'Why do everything have to end like this?' I thought to myself, crying harder.

Time-skip

It was night time. Tahomaru is laying next to me, in a deep sleep. I don't wanna be here... I have to leave. I have to get out of here.

I try to get up carefully. I remove his hand from my waist, trying my best not to wake him up. I don't have anything to pack. All I have with me is this Kimono that I'm wearing.

I tip toe out of the room. I flinch when I hear him talking. I turn my head slowly, to see him still asleep. 'He's sleep talking...' I thought to myself, sighing in relief. Then I turn around and walks out of the room, trying my best to be quiet and not make any sound. Once I made sure no one is around. I broke into a sprint.

I keep running for who knows how long. I'm scared that if I stop... even for a second... they would come and catch me. I don't wanna go back. So I ignore the aching pain on my legs and keep running.

"Hey! Stop running!" I heard someone said. I turn around to see Tahomaru, riding a horse. My eyes widened and I turn around, running as fast as I can.

But eventually, I end up on top of a cliff. The ocean is beneath me. I stare at it, then turn around when I hear them nearing.

He get off of the horse and walks over to me. "You can't run anymore... come back now..." he said. I shake my head and back up, nearing the edge of the cliff.

"Stop! You're going to fall!" He screams. "Just let me go! I don't wanna be with you...p-please... j-just l-let me be f-free..." I scream back, pleading as I said the last sentence.

"Lady Y/N! Stop... that's dangerous!" Hyogo yells. I can see the panic in his voice. Then I feel the ground crumbles beneath me. I scream as I start to fall down. I close my eyes and hold my breath as I enter the cold water.

I swim up, but the water current is too strong. I start to lose my breathing and eventually give in. Maybe this is my fate... this is how I'm going to die... I close my eyes and give in to the darkness.

3 days later

Author P.O.V

A boy with long black hair, accompanied with a kid. They are walking down the sand. "Hey Aniki... what are we going to do today?" The kid said, turning around and walks backward as he speaks to the older male. "We'll look for monsters..." the older boy said. "Sheesh... it's always like that... killing monster is all you care about..." the kid said.

Then the kid trips on something. "Ouch... that hurt..." he grumbles. His eyes widened when he realize it's not something... but someone. A girl.

"Aniki! There's a girl here!" The kid said, screaming at the older male. The older male stops and turns around to look at the new person.

He 'stare' at the girl. The thing is... he's actually blind. What he sees isn't the appearance... but the color of a soul.

'Her soul... so bright... and it feels so warm... ' he thought to himself. He approach the girl and kneels down. "Is she a human?" The kid said. He turns to the kid and nods his head.

"Well then... we have to help her" the kid said. He just nod his head and pick the girl up in his arms. Then they start walking, trying to find a place to help the girl.

They come across a small village. They rented a room with the little money they own. The older boy lay the unconscious girl on the futon, and wraps her up in blanket.

Then he moves to sit, with his back against a wall. The boy joins him. "What do you think happened to her?" The kid said. "I don't know..." he replies. As he continues to 'watch' the girl.

*to be continued*