Chapter 18

The abandoned building he took me to was cold and very dark. I could barely see him as he tied me up and threw me on my side.

I groaned in pain."Nials, why are you doing this?"I asked him, hearing him but not seeing him rumbling around.

He said nothing."They'll start looking for me soon when they haven't heard from me."I told him with hope in my voice.

I heard him scoff."Oh please, Sebastian's to busy at home mending his broken heart and Danny is nothing more than a mere human- looks like you're shit out of luck."He said.

"Wait you said something about Danny being human, we're all human dumbass." I snapped.

As soon as the words left my mouth I knew I'd regret them.

Spontaneously the light came on and Nails was standing my face.

"Oh I forgot you don't know."He began givinv me an evil grin.

"Know what."I snapped suprised at how brave I was in the situation.

"Angel do you believe in vampires?"He asked me.

I gave him a confused look. Vampires? What does mythical creatures have to do with anything?

"Well do you!"He screamed, I jumped back.

"N-no."I told him, he gave me a scary grin and opened his mouth to show me two very sharp teeth which looked liked fangs.

Fangs, something a vampire would have!

Something clicked in my brain.

Oh my God he's a vampire.

Without even thinking I screamed.

Oh no, what if he brought me here to eat me!

"Shut up!"He screamed, I jumped and pushed myself as close to the wall I could get.

"Y-You're a vampire!"I sqealed.

He smiled."Yes my dear and not just me, but Sebastain and Saphyre to."He told me.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My boyfriend and his sister are vampires!

"What have I gotten myself into." I moaned lowly.

"Yes what have you gotten into indeed."He said.

"You can hear me."I said.

"Perks of being a vampire, but back to why you're here.... Do you know why you're here?"He asked.

I shook my head no.

"It seems like you pissed allot of people. "

Pissed people off? How in the world would I have done that.

I gave him a confused look."Who?"

"Well me for starters and well, let me not tell you, let me show you. Gabrielle!"He screamed so loud it hurt my ears.

I heard the door open and in came the most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on.

I gasped.

She gave me one look of disgust."You. Out of all people you, I'm going to enjoy sucking the life out of you."She told me, I cringed as she walked toward me.

"Sebastian could do way better than this peice of trash like you."She snapped. I pressed my body closer to the wall as she snarled at me ready to attack.

Nials put her hand on her shoulder."Calm down, we have plenty of time to do this."he told her.

Do what!