Chapter 9

"This is bullshit! You're cheating!"I heard one of the guys that we were walking to yell.

Sebastian laughed.!They fight and bicker allot."He told me.

"I'm not cheating you just suck."The other guy said laughing.

"I suck?! This game is ridiculous why Sebastian chose a stupid game like this is beyond me."He grumbled.

"He wanted us to do something more human like-"Sebastian cut them off leaving me confused.

"Hey guys, this is Angel my ma-girlfriend." The stop their bickering to stare at me, smiles spread across their face.

"My my, isn't she a sight for eyes?"One said, he grabbed my hand and kissed it in a gentleman like manner."My name is Damion, nice to meet you aquantance."He told me.

I blushed"Thank you."

They other one pushed Damion aside."And my names Nails-well mostly known as the smart one, the talented one, the handsome one-"

"The gay one."Nails glared at Damion for his outburst.I laughed.

"Ok I think thats enough, I'm gonna go get the shoes."Sebastian said not walking off before he gave me a kiss.

Nails and Damion smiled at me."My dear Angel, Sebastian told me you were beautiful but he didnt mention the fact that you're a goddess." I blushed at Damions comment.

You could tell he was the charmer in the group while Nials was the jokster. They were both highly good looking but not as good looking as Sebastian.

"Yeah, how'd a girl like you end up with a jerk like him."Nails said.

"We met at school?"I answered unsure bamboozled from all their questioning.

Damion replied"Ahh school, they place were they trap teenage individual to teach them useless crap they'll nevee use in the real world."

I laughed."Yep thats the place."

"Hey I'm back, Angel I got you a size 5."He handed me the shoes and held me by the waist.

"So what kind of crap were you telling my girlfriend?"

They looked affended."We were just getting to know each other better that's it I swear!"Sebastian gave them a knowing look.

"Fine ask her then! We haven't asked her a question sex related or anything."Nails defended.

"And even if we did I'm pretty sure it wouldnt be interesting. I know for a fact you aren't even close to hitting that yet."I blushed in embarrassment. Are they seriously going to talk about me like I'm not here?

"He's probably scared, you know Sebastians a virgin."Nails whispered but we all still heard.

Sebastian fumed."Virgin! I'm not a virgin."

They seemed to get a kick out of it."Come on Sebastaian you dont have to pretend infront of your little girlfriend, we all know you're afraid of sex."

Sebastian started on his rant again and it was quite funny. Even though I didnt know for that long anyone could look at him see he isn't a virgin. His whole demeanor just screams 'sex'.

I laughed and grabbed his hand."Calm down, they're joking, we all know you arent a virgin."I told him.

He grumbled something under his breath.

"Well lets get bowling!"I yelled over exitingly to get rid of all the tension they all stop, stared and laughed at.

I pouted."It's not that funny."Sebastian kissed my forehead.