31

Angel

Ever since I've seen that flower I've gotten a bad feeling in my gut, and no matter what it wouldn't go away. I tried ignoring it but that uncomfortable feeling won't go away, so I had gotten up and went to the garden to pick the flower maybe if it was gone I would feel better.

But when I had gone the flower was already gone, other flowers covering its spot as if it was never there. OK, so maybe now that it's gone I won't have to worry so much.

But it was all I could think about.

'Princess.' I heard a voice say and I jumped.

My heart rate skyrocketed but calmed down when I realized where the voice came from.

'Sebastian!' I though happily, I haven't heard from him since he left.

'Are you ok?' He sounded worried and as much as I wanted to explain the situation to him, I didn't want to look crazier than I already do.

'Yeah, I'm fine just worried about you. Is everything ok down there?' I asked wanting to calm down my own fears. I swear it seems he's worrying more these days.

'Yeah, I just wanted to check in on you. I miss you so much.'

'I love you, when are you coming home?' I asked feeling tears well up in my eyes, gosh why was I an emotional idiot.

I waited for a reply but I didn't get one. So I tried again and still no answer, I waited for an answer for about an hour, sitting on the sofa holding on to a blanket trying not to cry.

That feeling in my gut was definitely still there.

I know he could handle himself well and I shouldn't be worried about it so much but I couldn't help it, I was scared and I didn't know how to handle being away from him.

I scoffed at myself for being so needy, but I really couldn't help, ever since he marked me my emotions for him tripled, which I didn't mind much. Until now, maybe if I took a walk I would feel better.

I knew how dumb it was to walk outside alone but it was the middle of the day and gaurds were posted so nothing bad could happen to me. I think.

So I put on a pair of sneakers and threw on a hoody over my camisole and went for a walk.

"Princess Angel, were are you going?" I heard someone ask me, it was a guard of course and I simply told him I was going to the garden and I would like to be alone. I had no idea why I lied.

So I simply walked past the garden and of course there was a huge fence but me being me I couldn't take that as a warning and walked on.

And here I thought the castle had tight security.

So I walked and walked and walked, just thinking about the past few months and how my life had drastically changed in just that time. It still amazes me that vampires exist, it all just seems like one long dream and I'd just wake up to only return to my crummy life.

I had been thinking so hard I had not noticed that the sun was going down and it had gotten colder. It was like I had run on autopilot for hours.

"I guess, it's time to head back,"I told myself, but I had no clue where back was, I had to force myself not to panic.

Angel, you are so stupid.

I began to get dizzy. I had no idea were it was coming from. The forest floor began to be moving and I suddenly became nauseated.

"I've been waiting to get some alone time with you, my dear." I heard a voice say. I turned around quickly only for me to stumble over my own feet and fall.