Chapter 10

The night was very uneventful, well he did sleep in my bed but I swear thats all we did was sleep. We talked for awhile but after my long day I ended up falling asleep mid sentence in his arms.

He held me all night.

It's so strange how no matter what, Sebastian can make a awkward moment less awkward. I had never shared my bed with anyone, but with him it felt natural.

My feeling for him were underlscribable, they way he looks at me is enough to send my heart racing and causing ke to get tongue tied.

Thats exacly how I felt when I awakened to see him Staring at me with admiring eyes.

"Good morning sleeping beautyful."He whispered givong me a kiss on the forehead.

I yawned."Morning, what time is it?"I asked him. I sat up and I heard him chuckle. More likley he was laughing at my bed hair, since I didn't bother to put it up last night.

I ran my hair through my hair.

"Time to get ready for school."He said, I groaned and sunk back in the bed.

"Can't we just stay here?"I whined. I pulled the covers over my head to get them pulled back down.

I groaned at the cold air, he chuckled."Come on Princess, lets eat first."

"Ugh, fine."I groaned again.

As We made our way to the kitchen, I tried fixing my hair so that it was mildly ok.

"So does your mom have a religion against feeding you or something?"He asked, lifting his eyebrow as he checked the fridge.

I blushed mildly but shrugged."I guess you can call it that."

"I guess we're going to have to stop and get some before school."I groaned at the word school.

"Come on it's not so bad."He told me grabbing my hand leading back up to my room.

"You're not the one being terrorized everyday."I told him, he frowned at me.

"Well it wouldn't happen if you stould up for yourself more often."He told me.

"But it's not like it's just one person, it's the whole student population."

"I'm not saying start a fight, just stick up for yourself more."He told me. I couldn't help but get what he said.

After we got ready for school and I gave Sebastian an Extra toothbrush, we headed out the door. First we went and got breakfast, then we went to the hellhole.

When we parked i to the parkinglot a mad Saphire came charging at us.

"Hey sis?"Sebastain asked questionly.

"Don't hey sis me! You left me with those two idiots you call best friends."She glared at him.

"What did they do that was so bad?"

"What didn't they do that was so bad is the question you should be asking!"She screached causing us and the people around us to flinch.

Sebastian sighed"Whatever they broke, I'll pay for."

"Yeah you will."She glared, but it went away when she say me.

"Angel, today after school you're not riding with Sebastian, you're riding with me today."We both gave her a look.

"The dance! It's in like to weeks and I bet you haven't even thought about buying a dress have you?" The dance, I haven't even thought about it.

To be quite honest, all my thoughts consisted of, my mom, Sebastian and school.