chapter 12

♛Sebastian♕

I snuggled in closer as I held Angel in her slumber. Her breaths were even and her heart was steady.

It sounded like a sweet melody to me.

I let out deep sigh as I replayed last night.

We almost went to far, and no matter how much I lust after her, I won't act on it.

A woman like her needs to be treated like royalty, and when I take her, I want it to be the best time of her life.

Not a quickie in her bedroom, while she has a concussion.

My mood darkened on how she got the concussion.

Someone was stalking her, the question is, who?

I wouldn't be bothered if the person was human, but it was a clearly a vampire.

Which means, they found out, the found out that I found my mate; the future queen.

Shit, that's gonna cause problems. They could hurt her or worse kill her.

Everyone knows what happens when you lose your mate, you feel hollow inside. You literally lose your meaning of life, you can suffer from depression and some even go on deadly adventures just to get killed to be with their mate.

I know ,well knew, a few vampires who ended up getting themselves killed purposly.

It's sad and now that I found Angel I can sympathys, I wouldn't know what to do if I lost her.

She was like a sweet addiction that I didn't want to give up... And I don't plan on it either.

I almost lost control of myself when Saphire called me and told me Angel was hurt in a car accident and it she was possibly being stalked by a vampire.

Nails and Damion literally had to hold me down before I even had a chance to leave the door.

But when I finally had her in my arms and I knew she was safe, I felt at peace.

I looked down at her, she looked so exhausted.

Maybe I should make her breakfast in bed?

I smiled at the idea.

I swiftly out the bed and posistioned a pillow by her side.

Hopefull she won't wake up while I cook.

I opened the fridged and frowned.

I had totally forgot that her mom never buys food.

I sighed, I guess I'm off to the grocerry store.

***;**

♥Angel♡

I yawned as I sat up, awakening from the smell of food.

Sebastian must be cooking.

I snorted. What could he possibly find in this house to cook?

I stretched kicking myself of the bed and down the steps into the kitchen.

I laughed at what I saw. Sebastian was wearing one of my moms old apron that said 'Hot mama'.

He turned to me when he heard me laughing.

"Come on, I actually look pretty hot in this."I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah you do."I turned my attention to the food.

He had managed to cook pancakes, bacon, sausage, eggs, and cinnomen rolls.

My mouth started watering.